New service that broadens the reach of your artworks' viewers

Old April 20th 06, 05:39 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default New service that broadens the reach of your artworks' viewers

Dear fellow Photographers,

We have recently developed a service for content distribution (in
particular pictures/wallpapers) across the Net:
http://www.strayk.com

The service consists in 2 softwares: one client (on the user's side)
and one server (on our's side).
The software (client) is free of charge.
Users download the software, they install it on their systems (Windows,
at the moment. Sorry Mac users but you'll have to wait a little
bit...).
After that, they choose a category of their choice and the software
automatically downloads a picture and sets it as wallpaper for one
day).
The day after, they get a new picture/wallpaper.
Simple as that!
It's a fun way to vitalize one's desktop.
Of course we need a lot of pictures! (365 pictures for every category a
year...).
We ask for your contribution.
This contribution may help you to reach a broad and growing community
of users, that will enjoy and appreciate your pictures.

We ask you to submit your pictures via email to ,
with a brief description of the picture and a brief statement that
allows our service to publish your picture on the web.

We strongly suggest to "print" on the picture itself your name and/or
your email address and/or your web site (please don't exaggerate too
much, but don't be too shy also, to prevent abuses of your
artworks...).
In any case, write us these data. They will be displayed in the
software and used in the "go to the author's website" function.
We'll send you an email telling you when your picture is scheduled for
web-publishing.
At present time, this is a "manual" task. In the near future, we'll
adopt a semi-automatic submission.
We'll always keep a strict control over the content, to prevent obvious
problems...

Thank you for your attention,
Strayk Staff

http://www.strayk.com

Old April 20th 06, 06:39 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

Strayk spammed:
We have recently developed a service for content distribution (in
particular pictures/wallpapers) across the Net:

The service consists in 2 softwares: one client (on the user's side)
and one server (on our's side).
The software (client) is free of charge.
Users download the software, they install it on their systems

Spyware/adware...what makes you think you can do better than dozens of
other sites that do the same thing? Go get a real job.

Austin

Old April 21st 06, 06:32 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

Posted from a home computer in Italy through Google.
Site hosted by the Hostway Corporation/Siteprotect cesspool.
Anonymous DNS onwership.
Anonymous contact forms on the web site.

Yes, folks. We have a scam. Sign up now and loose everything!

Old April 21st 06, 07:37 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

The service has not Spyware/adware... or anything else.
Has been tested on several freeware sites (it is easy to check with
little effort) like:

http://www.cleansofts.com/get/768/38796/STRAYK.html

and

http://www.redsofts.com/soft/924/1787/STRAYK.html

and already has thousands of users.

Strayk Staff

Old April 21st 06, 08:45 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

Thanks, but I prefer my viewers to have normal arms.

--
http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto

oups.com...