help me decide which one I buy

Old January 30th 05, 09:19 PM
Pam

Default help me decide which one I buy

Hi,
I need some opinions. Of the following compact cameras, which do you think
take the best quality photos and are the most durable?

Casio Exilim EX-Z50

Canon S500 Digital ELPH

Konica Minolta DiMAGE X50

Sony Cybershot P100

Olympus Stylus Digital 410

Pam

Old January 31st 05, 08:45 AM
Ron Hunter

Pam wrote:
Hi,
I need some opinions. Of the following compact cameras, which do you think
take the best quality photos and are the most durable?

Casio Exilim EX-Z50

Canon S500 Digital ELPH

Konica Minolta DiMAGE X50

Sony Cybershot P100

Olympus Stylus Digital 410

Pam

I would go with the Digital ELPH. But them I am partial to the really
small cameras....The Casio has a nice set of features, also. Buy
whichever one seem most comfortable in your hand, and is easiest to use.
A camera that is not used doesn't make very good pictures....

--
Ron Hunter