20D: ON THE RIGHT TRACK !!!

Old September 20th 04, 09:34 PM
Bhup

lay off Brett at least he post pictures Yes I do like some of them.

All outgoing emails are scanned with Norton Antivirus 2003
"Matt Clara" wrote in message
"Annika1980" wrote in message
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/34028132

Hmmm...let's see...what's the point of this post? Just to show off

another
lack luster image? Certainly the image isn't a good example of any

camera's
capabilities at this low a res...

Matt Clara
www.mattclara.com

Old September 20th 04, 10:01 PM
Auri Finch

"Bhup" wrote in message
lay off Brett at least he post pictures Yes I do like some of them.

Hey, I'm not saying that Bret's pictures are all bad, some are pretty good.
But posting of links of pictures just to share pictures is clearly off topic
for this group, isn't it? It's one thing to discuss the images, even to
say, look at the resolution of this image from this DSLR, that would be
fine. Hey, and I've got nothing against a fellow photographer sharing a
particularly fine image, or a recently updated gallery of images. But to
post post after post of everyday snap shots just to share snap shots? I've
had a D70 in my possession for 3 weeks and have taken over a thousand shots
with it, some of them quite nice, including some latinas performing a
traditional dance in full dress, but you don't see me pushing those on an
equipment group.

So when you say, "at least he posts pictures" I say, go to another group for
that, or save it for the [SI].

And quit top posting, please.

Matt Clara
www.mattclara.com

Old September 21st 04, 06:51 PM
Dallas

On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 17:01:23 -0400, Auri Finch wrote:

"Bhup" wrote in message
lay off Brett at least he post pictures Yes I do like some of them. B

[...]

Auri Finch???

--
Dallas www.dallasdahms.com
"Going down a dirty inner city side road I plotted

Old September 30th 04, 04:53 PM
JZ

They're sick pics, if you still call that stuff pics.
Just give up, would you?