Something to be said for smartphones

Old March 26th 20, 11:54 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default Something to be said for smartphones

In article , David
wrote:

Savageduck has me blocked and will not accept my genuine apology. :-(

I really liked him and wanted him to be a Usenet friend. I'm not quite
sure if it was simply because of using his real Christian name on one
occasion when I was somewhat frustrated with his responses.

your apologies or anything else you say is not sincere, since your
obnoxious and disruptive behaviour continues.
Old March 27th 20, 12:01 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
David[_22_]

On 26/03/2020 23:54, nospam wrote:
In article , David
wrote:

Savageduck has me blocked and will not accept my genuine apology. :-(

I really liked him and wanted him to be a Usenet friend. I'm not quite
sure if it was simply because of using his real Christian name on one
occasion when I was somewhat frustrated with his responses.

your apologies or anything else you say is not sincere, since your
obnoxious and disruptive behaviour continues.

The opinion of a Troll like you is hardly valid, nospam.

Philo is well versed with *YOUR* obnoxious and disruptive behaviour. :-P

Old March 27th 20, 12:08 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article , David
wrote:

In article , David
wrote:
Savageduck has me blocked and will not accept my genuine apology. :-(

I really liked him and wanted him to be a Usenet friend. I'm not quite
sure if it was simply because of using his real Christian name on one
occasion when I was somewhat frustrated with his responses.

your apologies or anything else you say is not sincere, since your
obnoxious and disruptive behaviour continues.

The opinion of a Troll like you is hardly valid, nospam.

further proving what i said is exactly correct.

Philo is well versed with *YOUR* obnoxious and disruptive behaviour. :-P

no, he just didn't like that i proved him wrong numerous times, so he
resorts to bashing instead.
Old March 27th 20, 12:30 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Bill W

On Thu, 26 Mar 2020 23:45:06 +0000, David
wrote:

I'm not quite
sure if it was simply because of using his real Christian name on one
occasion when I was somewhat frustrated with his responses.

Why would you do that? There is absolutely no rational reason, and you
have made it quite clear in other posts that you are not rational. You
have a serious problem.
Old March 27th 20, 12:50 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
David[_22_]

wrote:

I'm not quite
sure if it was simply because of using his real Christian name on one
occasion when I was somewhat frustrated with his responses.

Why would you do that? There is absolutely no rational reason, and you
have made it quite clear in other posts that you are not rational. You
have a serious problem.

Perhaps that was at a time when I was drinking far too much for my own
good. I saw the light and stopped. I've had no alcohol whatever since 21
March 2018.

My biggest problem now is that I'm less young by the day!

Old March 27th 20, 01:18 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
philo

On 3/26/20 6:45 PM, David wrote:

snip

Finally...you obviously missed my point that these photos were taken
with no intent to display them mounted and framed. They were there to
give my friends back on Facebook a good feel of what it was like to
walk
(quickly) down the streets of Medellin.

OK! I understand your intent, sorry if we were engaged in a
misunderstanding.

Whew, glad you did not get ****ed at me but I had a great thought.

It would be cool to just set up a huge view camera and see what
happens !!!

Looking back now....the entire two months we were there, I only saw
one actual camera being used.

We made it it point however to stay far away from places tourists
would go.

Hi Philo :-)

May I presume upon you to tell Savageduck that you and I are friends on
FB and that over many years we've had no 'falling out'?

Of course you may !!!

Explain, too, that I bought your, and your wife's, signed books and
complied with your request to pay you only AFTER I'd received them. Folk
like Diesel claim I wouldn't ever pay for services rendered! ;-)

Savageduck has me blocked and will not accept my genuine apology. :-(

I really liked him and wanted him to be a Usenet friend. I'm not quite
sure if it was simply because of using his real Christian name on one
occasion when I was somewhat frustrated with his responses.

I think the only one I've blocked is that "no spam" troll
Old March 27th 20, 02:20 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

wrote:
I'm not quite
sure if it was simply because of using his real Christian name on one
occasion when I was somewhat frustrated with his responses.

Why would you do that? There is absolutely no rational reason, and you
have made it quite clear in other posts that you are not rational. You
have a serious problem.

Perhaps that was at a time when I was drinking far too much for my own
good. I saw the light and stopped. I've had no alcohol whatever since 21
March 2018.

perhaps that's bull****.

My biggest problem now is that I'm less young by the day!

no, that's definitely not your biggest problem.

not even close.
Old March 27th 20, 10:40 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
David[_22_]

On 27/03/2020 02:20, nospam wrote:

wrote:
I'm not quite
sure if it was simply because of using his real Christian name on one
occasion when I was somewhat frustrated with his responses.

Why would you do that? There is absolutely no rational reason, and you
have made it quite clear in other posts that you are not rational. You
have a serious problem.

Perhaps that was at a time when I was drinking far too much for my own
good. I saw the light and stopped. I've had no alcohol whatever since 21
March 2018.

perhaps that's bull****.

It's not though. It's the truth.

My biggest problem now is that I'm less young by the day!

no, that's definitely not your biggest problem.

not even close.

Can you pinpoint *exactly* where and when *YOU* contracted the Coronavirus?

Old March 27th 20, 10:49 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
David[_22_]

On 26/03/2020 18:34, philo wrote:
On 3/26/20 10:54 AM, David wrote:
On 26/03/2020 01:32, philo wrote:
On 3/25/20 2:45 PM, David wrote:
On 25/03/2020 03:03, philo wrote:
On 3/24/20 11:19 AM, Ken Hart wrote:
On 3/24/20 11:37 AM, nospam wrote:
In article , philo
wrote:

Here, a barber has used a so called "pirate" outlet with an
extension
cord wired right in to the power lines. Although we made eye
contact, my
phone was just held loosely at my waste and he did not notice I was
taking his photo.

'waist', and that's incredibly creepy and likely illegal.

"Creepy" doesn't have a definition in law.
As for illegal: the photo appears to be on a public street, where
the individual has no expectation of privacy. Now, if Philo uses
this photo commercially, he might need a model release. If he uses
it in a journalistic context, probably not. Of course, Colombia
may have different standards from the USA.

I took thousands of shots like this and it would have been
impossible to
sneak such shots with a camera.

of course it's possible.

people have been attacked or arrested for doing such things.

Arrested? What's the charge?

I deleted that "no spam" guy a long time ago.

*He indeed is a troll*Â*Â*Â* [Edit: 'nospam' *IS* a *TROLL*]

I'm glad I remembered correctly! :-)

FWIW, I feel as if I've been on holiday WITH you for the past few
weeks!

Â*Â* Thank you. :-D

Thank you, that was my intent.

No worries! :-)

Since most of us are all pretty much shut in...I am going to continue
to post my photos on Facebook

That's good news! If you also want to 'play' on Usenet, you are
invited to join MY Usenet group, where folk just will not believe that
I'm actually in charge! ;-)

(Group added to this post)

OK. I added it but am not active much on Usenet anymore...but due to the
shut-in have increased activity

That's good news! :-)

Perhaps you'll help me pull the chain of 'Shadow' - he lies each and
every time he puts pen to paper! You've probably met other folk who are
suffering from dementia and know how best to handle them.

Old March 27th 20, 11:58 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
philo

On 3/27/20 5:49 PM, David wrote:
On 26/03/2020 18:34, philo wrote:
On
Arre

OK. I added it but am not active much on Usenet anymore...but due to
the shut-in have increased activity

That's good news!Â* :-)

Perhaps you'll help me pull the chain of 'Shadow' - he lies each and
every time he puts pen to paper! You've probably met other folk who are
suffering from dementia and know how best to handle them.

Still have tons of projects that will mostly keep me off Usenet but this
isolation will probably be here for many months.