please vote best wedding photographers

Old June 17th 04, 04:17 AM
Donald Qualls

Default please vote best wedding photographers

gary ross wrote:

Doing a survey on the top five wedding photographers in the world. please
email me your 5 of the best world wide.

Thanks.

I don't know five wedding photographers -- I've only been married three
times, and there was no photographer at the 2nd and 3rd weddings. The
first one, Mike Borden, is *not* to be recommended -- but then, he did
the job for the cost of film, so it wasn't *that* bad...

--
I may be a scwewy wabbit, but I'm not going to Alcatwaz!
-- E. J. Fudd, 1954

Donald Qualls, aka The Silent Observer
Lathe Building Pages http://silent1.home.netcom.com/HomebuiltLathe.htm
Speedway 7x12 Lathe Pages http://silent1.home.netcom.com/my7x12.htm

and don't expect them to be perfect.

Old June 17th 04, 05:46 PM
Michael Scarpitti

"gary ross" wrote in message ...
Doing a survey on the top five wedding photographers in the world. please
email me your 5 of the best world wide.

Thanks.

HUH? Who cares?
Old June 19th 04, 10:58 PM
Jan T

a little off topic... but where does your quotation come from? Sounds great
BTW.

I may be a scwewy wabbit, but I'm not going to Alcatwaz!
-- E. J. Fudd, 1954

--

Jan
Cantet amant quod quisque
levant et carmina curas

Old June 20th 04, 03:55 AM
Donald Qualls

Jan T wrote:

a little off topic... but where does your quotation come from? Sounds great
BTW.

I may be a scwewy wabbit, but I'm not going to Alcatwaz!
-- E. J. Fudd, 1954

You probably remember him better as Elmer Fudd -- Bugs Bunny's
continuous foil and antagonist for some fifty years of Warner cartoons,
and wielder of the least effective shotgun in cartoon history. I've
forgotten the title of this particular picture, but it was the one in
which Fudd had developed a delusion, thinking he was a rabbit -- to the
point of wearing a bunny suit and eating carrots. Bugs happens on him
in a bed in a mental hospital, and switches places (warm place to sleep,
all the carrots you can eat, what's not to like?) -- only to be "cured"
of his "delusion" and convinced that "I am Elmer J. Fudd, millionaire.
I own a mansion and a yacht." The pshrink's advice over the phone is
"whatever you do, don't mention his appearance!"

At the end of the cartoon, as Bugs (the real one, thinking he's Elmer)
gets into his limousine to leave the hospital, he receives a telegram
indicating that the IRS is investigating him for non-payment of some
(for 1954) huge sum in back taxes, and as he rides away, shouting that
"They can't do this to me!", the real Fudd in his bunny suit looks on,
then winks at the viewer and utters the quote below, then hops away to
the tune of "Bunny Hop."