POLL - Should Scott Peterson get the death penalty?

Old November 14th 04, 11:59 AM
Doug Robbins

Default POLL - Should Scott Peterson get the death penalty?

Why don't you assholes keep this off-topic **** out of this newsgroup?

"Chris G" wrote in message
POLL - Should Scott Peterson get the death penalty?

[ ] Yes, immediately.

[ ] Yes, after a failed appeal.

[ ] No, but he should get life in prison.

[ ] No, he should get a prison sentence of [ ] years.

[ ] No, there was not enough evidence to convict him. The jury wanted
to go home before the weekend.

Old November 15th 04, 11:26 AM
Bob Harrington

ColoNel Polyps wrote:

George Bush and the secret service kidnapped me and stuck a microchip
in my back. I was tortured repeatedly as a child. I have been
constantly assaulted hit by basball bats, shot at, hit by cars and
there is no law in this goddamned country that will come to justice
for me.

Tonight, on a very special 'South Park.'

Old November 17th 04, 10:20 AM
ColoNel Polyps

"Tom" wrote in message
om...
"Chris G" wrote in message

POLL - Should Scott Peterson get the death penalty?

[X] No, there was not enough evidence to convict him. The jury

wanted
to go home before the weekend.

He is innocent. The media convicted him before the trial.

That's what I think also. He may have been guilty but he was tried
before the trial. Our government is corrupt and a disgrace to the
founders of this country.

We need hope for a civil war to legally kill those who ruin the freedom
for many people who are not even born yet.