[info] New portal for photographers - interact and share your passionfor photography....

Old December 10th 08, 10:13 PM posted to rec.photo.technique.art,rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.marketplace
allImage - European Photographic Network

Default [info] New portal for photographers - interact and share your passionfor photography....

Perhaps its a bit off topic but I wanted to share.
Hope we can interact a bit and improve our work.

----
New portal for photographers - share your passion for photography!

allImage.eu - European Photographic Networkis a project to establish a
website for photographers
and people interested in photography to share their work, opinions and
to network.
We'd like to invite you and join group of people passionate for
photography.

At this stage we're opening an open web gallery to share your work with
others.

- Publish your pictures and share your work
- Get ratings, comments
- Get listed, describe your interests, share your contact details
- Look for inspiration, comment and rate pictures of others.

Register, upload your work and we hope to interact with you soon.
allImage team

http://www.allImage.eu

Find us also on Facebook (keyword: allImage)
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...9690812&ref=ts