linhof to sinar adapter

Old August 12th 04, 12:45 PM
JaNE

Default linhof to sinar adapter

Hello, I'm in need of picture of Linhof-Sinar lensboard adapter. I have
Sinar with few lenses and I have bought small Tachihara which use Linhof
lensboard. Now I have moved my lenses to smaller boards and I would like
to made adapter based on one of my Sinar lensboards.
Well, I have some idea how to made such adapter, shouldn't be to
complicated, but seeing the "real" (or better to say "working") one will
help. Couldn't find one on the net.
If anyone can shot his/her adapter, can you send me a photo on my e-mail
ja_ne [at] zagreb [dot] cc ? tnx.

--
Jan ko?
http://fotozine.org
Old August 12th 04, 01:15 PM
jjs

http://www.therangefinder.com/ebay/sinaradapt1.jpg

Old August 12th 04, 01:15 PM
jjs

Old August 12th 04, 08:26 PM
BBarlow690

Call Richard Ritter. He can make one. 802-387-7807.
Old August 12th 04, 08:26 PM
BBarlow690

Call Richard Ritter. He can make one. 802-387-7807.
Old August 13th 04, 11:35 AM
Bart

Hallo,
Do you still need a lensboard Sinar-Linhof? I'm selling my lensboard.
I can send you some pictures. If so,please mail me.

Greatings,

Bart Langenaken