[SI] A proposal

Old September 9th 06, 05:30 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Alan Browne

Default [SI] A proposal

1- Per Bret's suggestion, the photographer chooses his image (no theme)

2- Anyone can "challenge" the others to meet a mandated theme

3- Shots must be done within 4 weeks of a challenge, no archive, but
posted as the admin has time to do so.

-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.
Old September 9th 06, 05:43 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Beach Bum

"Alan Browne" wrote in message

1- Per Bret's suggestion, the photographer chooses his image (no theme)

2- Anyone can "challenge" the others to meet a mandated theme

3- Shots must be done within 4 weeks of a challenge, no archive, but
posted as the admin has time to do so.

Sounds good to me.

I challenge everyone to take some pictures of attractive naked women.

--
Mark

Mostly photography...
http://www.marklauter.com

Old September 9th 06, 07:05 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Paul Furman

Alan Browne wrote:

1- Per Bret's suggestion, the photographer chooses his image (no theme)

2- Anyone can "challenge" the others to meet a mandated theme

3- Shots must be done within 4 weeks of a challenge, no archive, but
posted as the admin has time to do so.

I'm not sure about #3 actually Brett's suggestion was weekly.
Old September 9th 06, 07:15 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Alan Browne

Beach Bum wrote:

I challenge everyone to take some pictures of attractive naked women.

Been there, done that, but I call them nudes in order to claim it art.

-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.
Old September 9th 06, 07:16 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Alan Browne

Paul Furman wrote:
Alan Browne wrote:

1- Per Bret's suggestion, the photographer chooses his image (no theme)

2- Anyone can "challenge" the others to meet a mandated theme

3- Shots must be done within 4 weeks of a challenge, no archive, but
posted as the admin has time to do so.

I'm not sure about #3 actually Brett's suggestion was weekly.

I meant point 1 per Bret's suggestion, but where the gauntlet is thrown
one would have 4 weeks to work the mandate.

Cheers,
Alan

-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.
Old September 9th 06, 07:17 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Alan Browne

Oh! I negelcted to add that we could solicit participation in
r.p.d.slr-systems and alt.photo ...

Old September 10th 06, 12:00 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
William Graham

"Beach Bum" wrote in message
news
I challenge everyone to take some pictures of attractive naked women.

--
Mark

I challenge them to just provide the women....I'll be glad to take the
photographs.......

Old September 11th 06, 12:27 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Beach Bum

"Paul Furman" wrote in message news:XnDMg.3297
Alan Browne wrote:

1- Per Bret's suggestion, the photographer chooses his image (no theme)

2- Anyone can "challenge" the others to meet a mandated theme

3- Shots must be done within 4 weeks of a challenge, no archive, but
posted as the admin has time to do so.

I'm not sure about #3 actually Brett's suggestion was weekly.

I agree - more than 2 weeks apart and I start to lose interest. IMHO,
weekly or bi-weekly would be nice.

--
Mark

Mostly photography...
http://www.marklauter.com

Old September 11th 06, 01:36 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Alan Browne

Alan Browne wrote:

1- Per Bret's suggestion, the photographer chooses his image (no theme)

2- Anyone can "challenge" the others to meet a mandated theme

3- Shots must be done within 4 weeks of a challenge, no archive, but
posted as the admin has time to do so.

I'm not sure about #3 actually Brett's suggestion was weekly.

I agree - more than 2 weeks apart and I start to lose interest. IMHO,
weekly or bi-weekly would be nice.

First of all, Bret's suggestion was we put in whatever we want, weekly.
The four weeks I suggested was for any specific challenges. I really
don't care what the period is.

-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.