Who'll be the next President???

Old February 21st 08, 11:44 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

Default Who'll be the next President???

Who'll be the next President of USA???

Please sign this petition to help us:

http://uselections2008.co.cc
Old February 21st 08, 12:59 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
HEMI - Powered[_2_]

added these comments in the current discussion
du jour ...

Who'll be the next President of USA???

Please sign this petition to help us:

http://uselections2008.co.cc

Read my sig! Nobody but imbeciles even do Internet surveys as they
are all too often a prelude to malware infestation. Also, as a
pragmatic consideration, unless YOU are an imbecile, you would
surely realize that politicians do NOT listen to such crap. So,
take your spam and stupidity elsewhere, this is a digital
photography NG.

--
HP, aka Jerry

"Surely you jest - and don't call me Shirley!" - from the movie
"Airplane!"
Old February 21st 08, 07:57 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

On Thu, 21 Feb 2008 03:44:13 -0800 (PST), " wrote:

Who'll be the next President of USA???

Fidel Castro.

Old February 21st 08, 10:11 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
van dark

Bin Ladin. I wish you him.

Old February 22nd 08, 01:40 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Jufi[_4_]

Don't know, but hopefully someonw who can stop assholes like you from
stupidity like this.

Old February 23rd 08, 02:34 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Tony Cooper

On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 09:03:46 -0800, SMS

On Thu, 21 Feb 2008 03:44:13 -0800 (PST), " wrote:

Who'll be the next President of USA???

Fidel Castro.

Hey, at least we can now claim that the trade embargo worked. After only
49 years we've achieved our aim of forcing a leadership change in the
Cuban government.

I guess that after the usual election year pandering to Florida voters,
whoever is elected can lift the trade embargo.

Hillary wants the Florida delegates votes to be counted, so a deal may
be made with the hard-line Cuban ex-pats. On the Republican side, Mel
Martinez is a formidable opponent of normalization with Cuba. McCain
needs Mel's support with the conservative Republicans. If Charley
Crist gets the nod for the VP slot, he'll want to keep in the good
graces of the ex-pats.

It's gonna be deals, not pandering.

--

Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida