[SI] Dusk or Dawn is available mid day!

Old September 13th 11, 11:40 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Bowser

Default [SI] Dusk or Dawn is available mid day!

The Dusk or Dawn gallery is posted, and it's a very healthy gallery,
too. Some nice shots in there. Take a look, and offer a friendly
critique, if you dare.

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/duskdawn

Give the Shoot-In a try! Read all about it he

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage

FYI: thanks to a request in one of the newsgroups, I've done a little
digging into the feasibility of increasing the max image size, and I
think we're OK to increase it. I'll post the new size limit in a
separate posting. Pbase has adjusted their limits (based on dollar
value) so we'll follow suit.
Old September 14th 11, 04:33 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Pete A

On 2011-09-13 23:40:58 +0100, Bowser said:

The Dusk or Dawn gallery is posted, and it's a very healthy gallery,
too. Some nice shots in there. Take a look, and offer a friendly
critique, if you dare.

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/duskdawn

Please note: I haven't changed my name to Dawn Petera, but someone did

Old September 14th 11, 04:40 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
PeterN

On 9/13/2011 6:40 PM, Bowser wrote:
The Dusk or Dawn gallery is posted, and it's a very healthy gallery,
too. Some nice shots in there. Take a look, and offer a friendly
critique, if you dare.

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/duskdawn

Give the Shoot-In a try! Read all about it he

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage

FYI: thanks to a request in one of the newsgroups, I've done a little
digging into the feasibility of increasing the max image size, and I
think we're OK to increase it. I'll post the new size limit in a
separate posting. Pbase has adjusted their limits (based on dollar
value) so we'll follow suit.

Oops. I think I accidentally sent you three images that were not
intended to be sent to the SI.

They are the images labeled c26. I see you got the correct ones too.
It's OK if you leave them up, but they really are OT.

--
Peter
Old September 14th 11, 05:09 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Savageduck[_3_]

On 2011-09-13 20:40:15 -0700, PeterN said:

On 9/13/2011 6:40 PM, Bowser wrote:
The Dusk or Dawn gallery is posted, and it's a very healthy gallery,
too. Some nice shots in there. Take a look, and offer a friendly
critique, if you dare.

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/duskdawn

Give the Shoot-In a try! Read all about it he

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage

FYI: thanks to a request in one of the newsgroups, I've done a little
digging into the feasibility of increasing the max image size, and I
think we're OK to increase it. I'll post the new size limit in a
separate posting. Pbase has adjusted their limits (based on dollar
value) so we'll follow suit.

Oops. I think I accidentally sent you three images that were not
intended to be sent to the SI.

They are the images labeled c26. I see you got the correct ones too.
It's OK if you leave them up, but they really are OT.

I was thinking that myself.
There was a WTF moment when I saw those and tried to see how "dusk or
dawn" was going to fit.

Savageduck

Old September 14th 11, 02:08 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
PeterN

On 9/14/2011 12:09 AM, Savageduck wrote:
On 2011-09-13 20:40:15 -0700, PeterN said:

[...]

They obviously don't. I had been wondering why there was no
acknowledgement from their intended destination, and to be resent. Now
the mystery is solved.

--
Peter
Old September 14th 11, 02:13 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
PeterN

wrote:
On 2011-09-13 20:40:15 -0700, said:

[...]

Doesn't that just sum up the SI?

Someone submits three images that are completely unrelated to the
so-called "mandate", and they get accepted!

The SI is *so* bad, it's completely hilarious!

What is hilarious is that you make nasty comments about mistakes and
refuse to participate yourself. HEY get this, The SI is nothing more
than a forum for some, who are interested to display their work. If the
submission is not on the theme, so what. Ever;everyubody recognizes it
is such.

--
Peter
Old September 14th 11, 02:38 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Bowser

On 2011-09-13 23:40:58 +0100, Bowser said:

The Dusk or Dawn gallery is posted, and it's a very healthy gallery,
too. Some nice shots in there. Take a look, and offer a friendly
critique, if you dare.

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/duskdawn

Please note: I haven't changed my name to Dawn Petera, but someone did

Yeah, Yahoo's mail system munged the file names, do I improvised.
Old September 14th 11, 02:39 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Bowser

On 9/13/2011 11:40 PM, PeterN wrote:
On 9/13/2011 6:40 PM, Bowser wrote:
The Dusk or Dawn gallery is posted, and it's a very healthy gallery,
too. Some nice shots in there. Take a look, and offer a friendly
critique, if you dare.

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/duskdawn

Give the Shoot-In a try! Read all about it he

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage

FYI: thanks to a request in one of the newsgroups, I've done a little
digging into the feasibility of increasing the max image size, and I
think we're OK to increase it. I'll post the new size limit in a
separate posting. Pbase has adjusted their limits (based on dollar
value) so we'll follow suit.

Oops. I think I accidentally sent you three images that were not
intended to be sent to the SI.

They are the images labeled c26. I see you got the correct ones too.
It's OK if you leave them up, but they really are OT.

Dumped. Shoulda seen that.
Old September 14th 11, 02:41 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Bowser

wrote:
On 2011-09-13 20:40:15 -0700, said:

[...]

Yes, I included them in the Zip file I use to upload, so three got by.
They're gone. I've also removed all the shots you submitted, since they
were so horrifically bad I got tons of complaints about lowering the
standards of the SI, etc.

I thank you for not submitting anything!
Old September 14th 11, 02:43 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Bowser

wrote:
On 2011-09-13 20:40:15 -0700, said:

[...]

The troll is afraid, nothing more. His fear of submitting his best work
and looking like a fool is driving his behavior. Pathetic, really.