D&G Wedding Photography

Old August 10th 06, 02:19 PM posted to soc.couples.wedding,rec.photo.digital
SkipM

Default D&G Wedding Photography

wrote in message
oups.com...
Can anyone please remove my original post?
Any moderators?

It is not a spam, I am not a spamming twerp.
I do see that it might be taken as an advertisement and it is.
If this group prohibits it, please remove by all means.

If it's an advertisement, it is spam, plain and simple...

--
Skip Middleton
www.shadowcatcherimagery.com

Old August 10th 06, 08:13 PM posted to soc.couples.wedding,rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

If you are planning a New York wedding or New Jersey wedding or
Connecticut wedding check out the work of D&G Wedding Photography.

They have an incredible website:
www.dgphotostudio.com

It has lots of samples, private online gallery but most importantly
behind this site are very easy going and fun to work with
professionals.

All D&G Photographers are ladies. Most of the Brides feel much easier
doing preparation and boudoir sessions with skilled female
photographer. This results in much better quality pictures that tell
the story of your wedding. A lady photographer knows what the bride
wants to see and is much easier to adopt to your custom vision of the
event.

You will NEVER EVER hear something like "This picture is not on my
list" or "I can't take this picture because it would be extra charge"
from D&G.

They continiously take pictures during the event and any guest can
purchase them off their online gallery that can be either public or
private depending on each customer's preference.

D&G Wedding Photography packages are very reasonable and flexible.
Anything can be changed to meet your requirements.

And to add even more, D&G also has a Florist part of the business. Lots
of Brides love the idea of coming to one place and discussing both
Flower and Photography Selections.

Overall, D&G offers highest quality photography experience and
exquisite choice of floral selections for various budgets and tastes.

They also do community work, are members of Orange County Chamber of
Commerce, listed in major Nation's Business directories - printed and
online and accept all major credit cards.

Visit http://www.dgphotostudio.com and learn more what magic can they
do for your wedding.

Old August 10th 06, 08:42 PM posted to soc.couples.wedding,rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

No it is not spam.
I can answer all the questions regarding this business and services.

What exactly makes you offended by this post?

Paul Heslop wrote:
wrote:

If you are planning a New York wedding or New Jersey wedding or
Connecticut wedding check out the work of D&G Wedding Photography.

wow, such classy spam!

--
Paul (Neurotic to the bone No doubt about it)
Stop and Look

Old August 10th 06, 09:11 PM posted to soc.couples.wedding,rec.photo.digital
Helen

wrote in message
oups.com...
No it is not spam.

Of course it's spam, you spamming twerp. It's total unadulterated 100% good
honest to god wholesome spam.

Old August 10th 06, 09:28 PM posted to soc.couples.wedding,rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

Can anyone please remove my original post?
Any moderators?

It is not a spam, I am not a spamming twerp.
I do see that it might be taken as an advertisement and it is.
If this group prohibits it, please remove by all means.

Sorry for offending anyone here. It is still a great site!
www.dgphotostudio.com that is.