THE RETURN OF THE GARY FONG!

Old July 27th 08, 10:14 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
D-Mac[_5_]

Default THE RETURN OF THE GARY FONG!

Atheist Chaplain wrote:
"2SQUID" wrote in message

Note That Technology Australia Pty Ltd is the company I owned when I
first developed my enlargement algorithm to enlarge digital images
Which you are one of the few to have seen first hand.

We also developed IP address, network cameras for security
applications. Techno aussie was an early providers of wide format
printing in SE Queensland when we bought a $60,000 Agfa printer. And
before that, the original "Linux Shop". All very mythical, isn't it?

I'm sure the ATO will love to find out why your ABN isn't regesterd for
GST, after all, these businesses must generate a huge income based on
how much money you have spent on equiptment :-)
I'm having dinner next week with my Accountant, her husband IS an
Auditor for the ATO, and as it is a crime to conceal knowledge of
criminal activity, and as your always telling us how ethical and honest
you are, I'm sure you you would want me to follow this through.

GET LIFE IDIOT!
5 seconds is all it takes on: http://www.abr.business.gov.au/

Entity Name
TECHNOLOGY AUSTRALIA PTY LTD 4160 QLD
28 100 319 168
Active

The company has been in the process of asset liquidation for over 2
years. Selective reading again is it? You should stop judging people by
your own behaviour. It'll eventually get you in heaps of hot water.

Tell your mistress the have her husband call me if he has any issues.
Idiots like you really do need to have their dole payments suspended to
shake 'em up. Get out and do something for a change instead of waste
everyone's time with your jealous bull****.

Incidentally. The only knowledge you have of anything to do with me or
my family or my business is the bull**** you invent to make trouble
with. Do your best mate. At the end of it all you'll just show the world
what a complete and utter jerk you really are.
Old July 27th 08, 10:16 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
D-Mac[_5_]

Jeff R. wrote:
2SQUID wrote:
Is there something untruthful in what is there? Given that Bret
Douglas (Annika1980), Mark Thomas, Paul Furman and Jeff Ralph to name
just a few, have all stolen my clearly copyright images and used them
for illegal purposes... They'll need some "Flash" programming skills
to get this one.

Either that, or the ability to press the PrtScn key.

Get a clue, Doug.

I already have more than a clue, jerk.
I know you can't spell... More than you know it seems.
I know what an embarrassment you must have been to your poor mother too.
Old July 27th 08, 10:25 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
D-Mac[_5_]

Default ANNIKA1980... A CRIMINAL EXPOSED WAS: THE RETURN OF THE GARYFONG!

Annika1980 wrote:
On Jul 27, 1:51 am, Mark Thomas
wrote:
http://web.archive.org/web/200407220...hnoaussie.com/

"This web site is more of a hobby than a business.
It has up to now, provided me with a pleasurable pastime
to relive the pressure of our growing business."

Yeah, who wouldn't want to relive that pressure?

LOL! Once a fool, always a fool!

I reckon it's a real complement that some lame arsed teacher's aid is so
obsessed with me, he keeps a frigging Google archive of every mention of
my name on his computer for instant recall!

What jerk!

Here's another pressure relief... The exploits of Bret Douglas...
Criminal, Fraudster, software pirate and copyright thief.

That about sums up your life's worth, doesn't it?
http://www.annika1980.com
The whole truth, nothing but the truth. Put there to dispel your lies
and personal attack on me ...and why? Because you can't handle the truth
about your shocking and failed attempts at being photographer.

What a pathetic piece of white trash you turned out to be.
Old July 28th 08, 01:42 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Atheist Chaplain[_3_]

"D-Mac" wrote in message
Atheist Chaplain wrote:
"2SQUID" wrote in message

[...]

done and done Douggie, get under your collar did I :-)
By the way My accountant has taken offence at you calling her my mistress
****-knuckle, so expect the full force of the ATO to come crashing down
around your ears, As I said her husband is an Auditor for the ATO, I forgot
to mention he is Area supervisor for regional NSW and has the ear of the
Director of the ATO so that's someone in a fairly senior position to start
hurling family insults at don't you think
I expect your going to be buried so deep in paperwork and audits that your
armature photography is going to take a back seat for quite some time, As I
said before Douggie, I don't make threats, because making a threat entails
telling someone to stop/do something or something will be done in return, I
don't do that Douggie, I just do, or did in this case. better rush off and
start getting your records in order.

Don Hirschberg

Old July 28th 08, 02:08 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Tony Cooper

On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 10:42:51 +1000, "Atheist Chaplain"
wrote:

By the way My accountant has taken offence at you calling her my mistress
****-knuckle, so expect the full force of the ATO to come crashing down
around your ears, As I said her husband is an Auditor for the ATO, I forgot
to mention he is Area supervisor for regional NSW and has the ear of the
Director of the ATO so that's someone in a fairly senior position to start
hurling family insults at don't you think

I think this would be an actionable offense in the US. Quite possibly
criminal, and certainly civil. You are threatening him with reprisal
from a government official in his/her official capacity based on a
personal dispute.

You may be (and probably are) just blowing smoke, but if there is any
truth in what you are saying, it would actionable in the US. I'd be
surprised if the Aussie system is any different.

Of course it's the official, not you, who would be in trouble. Even
if this guy's business would be investigated the ATO purely routinely,
the "coincidence" would be investigated.

You can personally threaten, rant, rage, and carry-on in a newsgroup
without a problem. It's when there's a hint that a government
official acted out of personal reasons that there is an offense.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
Old July 28th 08, 02:56 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
D-Mac[_6_]

Atheist Chaplain wrote:
"D-Mac" wrote in message
Atheist Chaplain wrote:
"2SQUID" wrote in message
[...]

Yeah, Nice cosy set-up. You - an accountant married to an ATO
investigator. Conflict of interest? Hell no! We see this all the time.

What's her name smart man and I'll see what the "Real" ATO investigators
think about you having such a cosy relationship with an accountant
married to an investigator who brings her sleazy clients into a personal
relationship. Couldn't possibly be a conflict of interest, could it?

Old July 28th 08, 02:59 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
D-Mac[_6_]

wrote:

[...]

You are right about that Tony. I made a call to the ATO this morning.
They are very interested in having the name of either the accountant and
or the investigator and the idiot trying to make himself out to be some
sort of super sleuth. At any rate, the incident is on file now, for
future reference.
Old July 28th 08, 04:02 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Tony Cooper

On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 11:59:19 +1000, D-Mac wrote:

You are right about that Tony. I made a call to the ATO this morning.
They are very interested in having the name of either the accountant and
or the investigator and the idiot trying to make himself out to be some
sort of super sleuth. At any rate, the incident is on file now, for
future reference.

That's fine, but don't mistake my comment for support for you or for
support for your detractors. I really don't give a **** about this
petty bickering. It's a circle jerk, and you are just one of the
participants.

What's his face's comments just jumped out at me as a very
inappropriate line of though.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
Old July 28th 08, 04:07 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Tony Cooper

On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 23:02:05 -0400, tony cooper
wrote:

On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 11:59:19 +1000, D-Mac wrote:

You are right about that Tony. I made a call to the ATO this morning.
They are very interested in having the name of either the accountant and
or the investigator and the idiot trying to make himself out to be some
sort of super sleuth. At any rate, the incident is on file now, for
future reference.

That's fine, but don't mistake my comment for support for you or for
support for your detractors. I really don't give a **** about this
petty bickering. It's a circle jerk, and you are just one of the
participants.

What's his face's comments just jumped out at me as a very
inappropriate line of though.

Line of thought.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
Old July 28th 08, 05:13 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Atheist Chaplain[_3_]

"tony cooper" wrote in message
On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 11:59:19 +1000, D-Mac wrote:

You are right about that Tony. I made a call to the ATO this morning.
They are very interested in having the name of either the accountant and
or the investigator and the idiot trying to make himself out to be some
sort of super sleuth. At any rate, the incident is on file now, for
future reference.

That's fine, but don't mistake my comment for support for you or for
support for your detractors. I really don't give a **** about this
petty bickering. It's a circle jerk, and you are just one of the
participants.

What's his face's comments just jumped out at me as a very
inappropriate line of though.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

I completely understand your line of thought Tony, my line of thought in
this who thing boils down to Douggie and his complete line of bull****, his
constant threats and outright fabrications really don't mean that much to
me, but when you keep getting hammered by someone, with lies and defamation
there comes a time when enough is enough, Doug has threatened me and others
here with the Australian Federal Police, and threatened apparent legal
proceedings against Brett and others in this group. while none of them have
seemed to materialise, there is still that nagging doubt sometimes that Doug
may one day follow through, maybe this might act as a shot across his bow
that you do in fact reap as you sow.
The true measure of Doug is that his first reaction was to call my
accountant a mistress, his second was to call for me to divulge her name so
he could stir up trouble as he always does, and why would I want to give
someone who has actively stalked several members of these groups any
information like that.
Yes, I do post from behind an annonymising NNTP server, but that is a
twofold defence, one is because I want to protect myself from pests like
Doug and the other is to protect pests like Doug from me, you see if Douggie
ever did find out my true identity he couldn't help himself, he would just
have to try and make up a libellous web site for me, just as he has for
Brett and Mark, and unfortunately for Doug, I do in fact have a reputation
in my town as being an honest businessman (now retired) I was someone who
did in fact have a security licence so I could do work for Banks and Doctors
and other professions where integrity and ethics are considered important,
and if Doug was true to form and went out of his way to fabricate things
about me, he would feel the full weight of the law descending on him like
the four horsemen of the apocalypse. Maybe Doug will learn that it is not
nice to threaten people, I doubt it though.

I believe that Doug is just a lying piece of **** who has been bignoting
himself all over the place, but the reality is that he is nothing more than
a troll hobbyist who's ABN proves that beyond a doubt, because if he did run
a successful business his turnover would be greater than $50,000 (recently
upped to $70,000) and he would HAVE to register for GST, and If he was
running a successful business as he claims and he is NOT paying GST, then he
deserves to get dragged over the coals.

Don Hirschberg