Capture One -- Starting To Look Like February (Maybe)

Old January 6th 05, 08:38 PM
f-stop

Default Capture One -- Starting To Look Like February (Maybe)

The "signs" are starting to appear of projection date "creep". Here is
another indication that things may not be ready on time, or even this month.
(And remember, this is coming from the Capture One Senior Software
Consultant!) If HE has to guess about what is going on, things are not
looking good.

From the rawworkflow site:

"official date os now Mid-Jan, which means we are closing in on a release
candidate. When we are pleased with the quality and stability we will
release. I would expect between the 15th and the end of the month, but that
is just my best guess.
__________________
Michael Tapes
Capture One Senior Software Consultant
Owner RawWorkflow.com"

Old January 6th 05, 09:23 PM
Phil Stripling

What th' heck is capture one and why are you constantly emphasizing that
those poor guys can't get their product out the door? Don't you like them?
Old January 7th 05, 03:53 AM
MarkČ

"f-stop" wrote in message
The "signs" are starting to appear of projection date "creep". Here is
another indication that things may not be ready on time, or even this

month.
(And remember, this is coming from the Capture One Senior Software
Consultant!) If HE has to guess about what is going on, things are not
looking good.

From the rawworkflow site:

"official date os now Mid-Jan, which means we are closing in on a release
candidate. When we are pleased with the quality and stability we will
release. I would expect between the 15th and the end of the month, but

that
is just my best guess.

The alternative to these delays is far worse...
....That being the release of a program that isn't ready for prime time.

Personally, I would GREATLY appreciate it if MORE companies took this
approach!!!

I've had quite enough of programs that are released to the public (perhaps
"unleashed upon the public" is a better way!) with bugs and errors of all
sorts...with little concern for the end-user's experience.

I WELCOME Capture One's care to get it right.

Old January 7th 05, 11:44 AM
Mark B.

I'd prefer they get it right rather than release buggy software.

Mark

Old January 7th 05, 11:44 AM
Mark B.