MAY THE WORST MAN WIN !

Old October 17th 06, 08:50 PM posted to rec.running,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.photo.digital,rec.woodworking,rec.audio.pro
fred

Default MAY THE WORST MAN WIN !

"Whitey Loughmiller" wrote in message

May the WORST Man Win!

The U.S. election is a sham, a farce, a fraud.
It's nothing but the bought-and-paid-for politics
of the Old Order.

The game is rigged. It's fixed. It's a set-up.
It's the same old circus every four years.

No matter who wins, the White Man loses.

"The lesser of two evils"? You've heard the mantra.
Do give us a break!

What this "lesser evil" does is guarantee the triumph
of EVIL. It functions as a safety valve to prevent
a real popular explosion against a corrupt, anti-White
system, which should have become extinct eons ago.

Keep the masses contented and manageable by letting
them blow off steam every now and then. Never let
them reach the point where they have any meaningful
option and are ready to say "ENOUGH!"

This is the "lesser-of-two-evils" system which has led
to our present predicament. As long as we go along
with it, we ensure our own enslavement and destruction.

Most people are impervious to reason. They will not
undertake fundamental change that is in their own
self-interest or that is necessary for their very survival,
until they are squeezed and pressed to the wall-
until they SUFFER!

Contented cows and managed masses do not make
revolutions. But fundamental revolutionary change is
precisely what is needed for our survival.

What people have failed to learn the nice way through
sweet reason, let them now learn in the pitiless,
no-nonsense School of Hard Knocks. There they will
no longer be able to play hooky or ignore life's lessons,
but will receive the essential, if painful, instruction
they require to survive.

Sound cruel, inhuman? We suggest that the
disappearance of the White race is far more cruel and
inhuman than any discomfort and hardship of the present
generation.

So we say, break the old habit. Instead of the "lesser
of two evils," choose the WORST of the evils-whomever
you decide that to be. Let the education begin!

If you can't bring yourself to do that, then simply
BOYCOTT the whole farce and become a meaningful
statistic of protest against the system.

Let's stop spinning our wheels and wasting time.
Forget the frills and focus instead on hastening the-
REVOLUTION!

It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate , tireless
minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men. " --
Samuel Adams

" George W. Bush is so pro-Mexico that if you hit him with a stick
prizes would fall out of him. "

--Argus Hamilton

"If you worship your enemy, you are defeated.

If you adopt your enemy's religion you are enslaved.

If you breed with your enemy you are destroyed."

-- Polydoros

"Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice.
It is not a thing to be waited for - it is a thing to be achieved . "

-- William Jennings Bryan

www.HalTurnerShow.com
www.NatVan.com
www.NatAllNews.com
www.Stormfront.org
www.WhiteRevolution.com
www.V-News.org

America needs a radical overhaul!

Fred

Old October 17th 06, 09:18 PM posted to rec.running,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.photo.digital,rec.woodworking,rec.audio.pro
leonard

Old October 17th 06, 09:20 PM posted to rec.running,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.photo.digital,rec.woodworking,rec.audio.pro
Frank Arthur

Hey Fred. You're not too swift are you? This is rec.woodworking.

Were you demonstrating the superiority of white people? You must be blue,
purple or green!

Old October 17th 06, 09:33 PM posted to rec.running,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.photo.digital,rec.woodworking,rec.audio.pro
bf

fred wrote:
Sound cruel, inhuman? We suggest that the
disappearance of the White race is far more cruel and
inhuman than any discomfort and hardship of the present
generation.

Hey Fred, if you are worried about the extinction of the White race,
get laid.

Seriously, that's the main threat facing the white race. Whites
(particularly in Europe) are
not having enough babies to replace themselves.

I'm not saying the White race is superior or anything, just stating the
fact that Whites are losing population due to couples reproducing below
replacement rate.

I'm not also looking down at pepole with small families, just stating a
cause and effect.

Old October 17th 06, 09:56 PM posted to rec.running,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.photo.digital,rec.woodworking,rec.audio.pro
runsrealfast

maybe you should take up running, let some of that anger out.

Old October 18th 06, 12:18 AM posted to rec.running,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.photo.digital,rec.woodworking,rec.audio.pro
Steve

bf wrote:
fred wrote:
Sound cruel, inhuman? We suggest that the
disappearance of the White race is far more cruel and
inhuman than any discomfort and hardship of the present
generation.

Hey Fred, if you are worried about the extinction of the White race,
get laid.

Seriously, that's the main threat facing the white race. Whites
(particularly in Europe) are
not having enough babies to replace themselves.

I'm not saying the White race is superior or anything, just stating the
fact that Whites are losing population due to couples reproducing below
replacement rate.

I'm not also looking down at pepole with small families, just stating a
cause and effect.

For goodness sake don't encourage the bigoted moron to breed.

Old October 18th 06, 12:33 AM posted to rec.running,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.photo.digital,rec.woodworking,rec.audio.pro
Bill K

Steve wrote:
bf wrote:
fred wrote:
Sound cruel, inhuman? We suggest that the
disappearance of the White race is far more cruel and
inhuman than any discomfort and hardship of the present
generation.

Hey Fred, if you are worried about the extinction of the White race,
get laid.

Seriously, that's the main threat facing the white race. Whites
(particularly in Europe) are
not having enough babies to replace themselves.

I'm not saying the White race is superior or anything, just stating the
fact that Whites are losing population due to couples reproducing below
replacement rate.

I'm not also looking down at pepole with small families, just stating a
cause and effect.

For goodness sake don't encourage the bigoted moron to breed.

bf cracked me up but Steve made a good point. Unfortunately, people
like Fred must be prolific breeders.
--

Bill

Old October 18th 06, 01:17 AM posted to rec.running,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.photo.digital,rec.woodworking,rec.audio.pro
[email protected]

fred wrote:
[...]

By the gods you stirred up a hornets nest of maggots and faggots
judging by the replies to your post!. The population issue is critical
from an environmental standpoint. Suggest in future your refer folks
to:

http://www.numbersusa.com/ Numbers USA

Old October 18th 06, 02:39 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
John McWilliams

Bill K wrote:
Steve wrote:
bf wrote:
fred wrote:
[...]

At least prolific at xposts, removed.

--
lsmft
Old October 18th 06, 02:40 AM posted to rec.running,rec.photo.digital,rec.woodworking,rec.audio.pro
John McWilliams

No one wrote:
In article . com,
wrote:

By the gods you stirred up a hornets nest of maggots and faggots
judging by the replies to your post!.

A maggot made the post--a maggot just like you. As for faggots, look in
the mirror.

whatever. fu set.

--
lsmft