Help!!! The devil is in this newsgroup!

Old December 19th 05, 08:50 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Default Help!!! The devil is in this newsgroup!

On Sun, 18 Dec 2005 15:53:49 GMT, no_name

In article , says...

wrote in message Yes the Bushes are good butt
kissers. Don't wanna lose none of them votes

from our Jew and Moooslem friends now do we.

All successful politicians hire "press agents" to make those kinds of
decisions for them....And, considering we are talking about a president,
Bush is a very successful politician......

When I lived in Austin I met one of his speech writers at a car show. We
both have the same vintage car, anyway she was a complete nitwit and no
one could believe she had this job but she did. I guess you can tell by
some of his speeches that his staff is not the brightest. No matter,
people fall for just about anything anyway.

He's quite good at faking sincerity.

His speech writers concentrate on including "code words" and phrases
that have one meaning to most of the world special meaning to his
lunatic fringe "base".

At the same time, people who really believe the likes of Pat Robertson,
Jerry Falwell & Fox "News", don't really have critical thinking skills.
They hear those code words & that's enough to convince them he's
committed to the things they believe.

These people have been convinced successfully to vote against their
economic self-interest. It's amazing how some rural counties with
extremely low average family income have supported the Bush tax cuts,
which were "funded" with cuts in social services to those rural poor.
Amazing. Ya gotta respect that level of "professionalism. Until now,
only Joseph Goebbels was capable of that level of persuasion.

The truth is his only commitment is to amassing power for himself & his
family.

and his uber-rich friends and his Pappy. (cf. Carlyle Group.)

Old December 19th 05, 09:32 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Father Kodak wrote:
[...]

Which social services were cut in those rural compunities?
Please be specific.

Old December 20th 05, 07:29 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Father Kodak wrote:

[...]

In part it's a function of the concentration of media power in the hands
of corporate conglomerates. The "liberal media" is now owned 90% or
better by the big defense contractors who're the main beneficiaries of
this administration. There's no longer an independent home town
newspaper or radio station with local interests; it's all clear channel
and news corp, both big, BIG contributors ... and big winners from
current administration policies.