If there's no shake, I can't be responsible

Old June 19th 10, 12:35 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital
Dudley Hanks[_4_]

Default If there's no shake, I can't be responsible

"LOL!" wrote in message
On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 17:26:48 -0500, George Kerby

wrote:

Dudley sees the world around him in a way that you are incapable of ever
perceiving. Not even close, little twit.

Au contraire mon idiot. Three decades ago I used to volunteer for an
organization that would take disabled people into wilderness treks for
weeks or a month at a time, places so remote that you wouldn't even cross
paths with other humans during the whole adventure. They needed
able-bodied
people like me with my survival skills to help those with blindness,
paralysis, lost limbs, and other missing functions. Have you ever tried to
portage a wheelchair through 5 miles of scrub and swamp? Have you ever
backpacked a paraplegic for miles? I used to enjoy leading the blind
adventurers and helping them to imagine what the seeing world is like.
Because of my high spatial IQ I could describe it to them in a way they
would understand. Even being able to help "visualize" things in the minds
of those who were born blind, things that they could never touch, like
clouds in the sky. Colors can even be visualized in temperatures by a
blind
person. Often they would exclaim, "Wow! I GET IT NOW!" when describing
visuals to them in their spatial terms. Did you even know that they dream
in only tactile-shapes and motions? Just like the world they were born
into.

This is why I know what a hopeless pathetic piece of **** that Dud-ley is.
Trying to pawn off his scam-act as some joke attempt at being a
photographer makes him even a more disgusting human. I know people with
handicaps and I'm proud to know them and respect them. They aren't
manipulating people with some poor-pitiful-me carnival sideshow act to try
to make a buck off the less aware fools just like you.

Perhaps you and I should go on a survival trip together, and we'll see who
returns?

Take Care,
Dudley

Old June 19th 10, 01:07 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital
George Kerby

wrote:

[...]

I would suggest that to make things fair, the Troll should fashion Gaffer
Tape over his optical orbits.

Now, THAT would be something to document!

Old June 19th 10, 01:56 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital
Dudley Hanks[_4_]

wrote:

[...]

It'd be a hell of a lot more interesting than Canada's Next Top Model or
America's Biggest Loser ...

I'd even let LOL do it without the blindfold, as he'd probably take it off
as soon as sighted people were out of the picture... Besides, he'd need
every advantage he can muster...

Hey, maybe somebody from the group should pitch it to NBC or ABC; it'd be a
real crowd pleaser, and LOL would have to step out of the shadows ...

There could even be challenges to see who can get the best pics...

Take Care,
Dudley

Old June 19th 10, 10:01 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital
Pete[_8_]

On 2010-06-19 00:57:43 +0100, Dudley Hanks said:

For the record, I'm certain your supposed "helping" of these disabled
people is no more factual than anything else you've said about your
personal history / abilities...
snip

At least LOL never claimed he brought anyone back from a trip. If he'd
be assigned to help me I'd jump into a swamp before the end of the
first day. Imagine spending a month listening to him...

--
Pete

Old June 19th 10, 08:22 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital
Dudley Hanks[_4_]

On 2010-06-19 00:57:43 +0100, Dudley Hanks said:

For the record, I'm certain your supposed "helping" of these disabled
people is no more factual than anything else you've said about your
personal history / abilities...
snip

At least LOL never claimed he brought anyone back from a trip. If he'd be
assigned to help me I'd jump into a swamp before the end of the first day.
Imagine spending a month listening to him...

--
Pete

Can you just imagine the harrassment cases?

In Canada, he'd be charged with "verbal assault," maybe even a hate crime

Take Care,
Dudley

Old June 19th 10, 08:54 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital
Pete[_8_]

On 2010-06-19 00:57:43 +0100, Dudley Hanks said:

For the record, I'm certain your supposed "helping" of these disabled
people is no more factual than anything else you've said about your
personal history / abilities...
snip

At least LOL never claimed he brought anyone back from a trip. If he'd
be assigned to help me I'd jump into a swamp before the end of the
first day. Imagine spending a month listening to him...

--
Pete

Can you just imagine the harrassment cases?

In Canada, he'd be charged with "verbal assault," maybe even a hate crime ...

In the UK, those "responsible" for our health would breathe a sigh of
relief. Like our Tesco supermarket advertising slogan "Every little
helps."

That gives me an idea: perhaps I should change my surname to Little
then I'll change my Usenet name to "Be Little" then nobody will confuse
me for Peter.

Jeeez, I know I'm as thick as two short planks. How can so many not
spot the difference?

--
Pete

Old June 19th 10, 09:57 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital
LOL!

On 2010-06-19 00:57:43 +0100, Dudley Hanks said:

For the record, I'm certain your supposed "helping" of these disabled
people is no more factual than anything else you've said about your
personal history / abilities...
snip

At least LOL never claimed he brought anyone back from a trip. If he'd be
assigned to help me I'd jump into a swamp before the end of the first day.
Imagine spending a month listening to him...

--
Pete

Can you just imagine the harrassment cases?

In Canada, he'd be charged with "verbal assault," maybe even a hate crime

Awww... boo hoo .... does the scammer, spammer, and horse-**** crapshooter
want special treatment just because he lost part of his vision?

Boo ****ing hoo....

None of the people, with any sort of handicap, that I helped to take on
wilderness treks ever whined about their drawbacks in life to get what they
wanted. They were ADULTS and wanted to be treated NO DIFFERENT than anyone
else. They deserved respect, unlike piece of ****s like you. Every last one
of them that I've known puts you to sorry shame.

I've no doubt that each and every one of them would also spit on you for
playing this carnival side-show of "SEE the Amazing Blind Photographer! Who
can't even figure out where his seeing-eye dog is in every shot! Step right
up and donate Leica quality and Leica priced equipment so that he can
create even more expensive blurry blunders at your foolish expense!"

You do P.T. Barnum proud.

Grow the hell up and quit playing victim like some little whiny-assed girl
just to manipulate all those around you to scam them even more.

Want a hanky to dry those tears of yours?

LOL!

Old June 19th 10, 10:40 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital
Pete[_8_]

On 2010-06-19 00:57:43 +0100, Dudley Hanks said:

[...]

You replied incorrectly to my context. I'll let you off this time, but
make more effort next time, being the caring soul that you are.

--
Pete

Old June 19th 10, 10:55 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital
Dudley Hanks[_4_]

On 2010-06-19 00:57:43 +0100, Dudley Hanks said:

[...]

Let's face it, LOL, we've already established you have all the wrong
character traits to be associated with any kind of disabled organization,
wilderness oriented or otherwise...

BTW, I have nothing to do with any of these sites:

http://www.blindspot.com/ -
http://www.blindphotographers.org
http://www.freewebs.com/batfromhell/...otography.html
http://www.seeingbeyondsight.org/ -
http://www.timobrienphotos.com/ -
http://losingvisiongaininginsight.wo...d-photography/
-
http://www.peteeckert.com/ -
http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=192205... -

Guess I'm not the only blind person with a passion for the art...

Any other subjects you'd care to show us all how little you know anything
about?

Take Care,
Dudley

Old June 19th 10, 11:04 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital
LOL!

On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 22:40:57 +0100, Pete
wrote:

You replied incorrectly to my context. I'll let you off this time, but
make more effort next time, being the caring soul that you are.

I didn't reply to you at all, you ****ing moron.

WOW - A wreck! (Not responsible if it works for you!) Lorem Ipsum Large Format Equipment For Sale 0 October 1st 05 11:22 PM
Camera Shake rda Digital Photography 29 October 10th 04 02:22 AM
Camera shake and lp/mm RolandRB Medium Format Photography Equipment 97 August 25th 04 09:23 PM
Responsible For All World Problems William Graham 35mm Photo Equipment 1 July 26th 04 09:59 PM
FORGERY: Responsible For All World Problems Susan Cohen Digital Photography 0 July 26th 04 06:49 PM