Dan Sullivan and the Puppet Bear!

Old December 24th 07, 05:33 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services, rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated, misc.legal, alt.adoption
Greegor

Default Dan Sullivan and the Puppet Bear!

DS I was just asking if piggy did something
DS to his daughter during her upbringing that
DS might have caused her to pursue a
DS career in the porn biz.

Is this triplex in the Hollis part of Queens NYC?
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/e...scps/danno.jpg

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...cfe46c0a25d830

DS Why don't you just drop the subject.

G When have you dropped a subject Dan?

DS I'm not complaining over and over that
DS people are accusing me of things when they aren't.

G Sure you're not.

DS If someone accuses me of something that isn't true I deny it.
DS I don't mention it in all my posts.

NOT ALL OF THEM, just 5 times in 6 years!

G DAN SULLIVAN'S DAUGHTER SAID
G "My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."

Dave Moore wrote Do you have proof that she said this?

Dan HIMSELF volunteered the quote at least 5 times in 6 years.

Jul 12 2007 6:56 am
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...1d619ea?hl=en&

Jul 21 2004, 9:31 am
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...226b780?hl=en&

Apr 18 2004, 7:43 pm
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...c3c74c9?hl=en&

Feb 1 2002, 1:50 pm
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...8f9f2b9?&hl=en

Sep 21 2001, 12:08 pm
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...6b86a18?hl=en&
Old December 24th 07, 01:14 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services, rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated, misc.legal, alt.adoption
firemonkey

Default Have we come so far that a fast cold shower is viewed as sadism?

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...tive-services/...

Jul 12 2007 6:56 amhttp://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/...

Jul 21 2004, 9:31 amhttp://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/...

Apr 18 2004, 7:43 pmhttp://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/...

Feb 1 2002, 1:50 pmhttp://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.foster-parents/msg/2d04c26...

Sep 21 2001, 12:08 pmhttp://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/...

Newsgroups: alt.support.child-protective-services
From: "Greg Hanson"
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 06:34:05 GMT
Subject: abuse or discipline?
After all of the witchhunt these last 11 weeks, here is the
meat of what we're accused of:
- Made 7 year old take fast cold shower as consequence for daytime
wetting
- Pushed head under shower spray
- Cluttered house
I could see these justifying parent counseling, but removal of child
for over 11 weeks seems extreme.
Have we come so far that a fast cold shower is viewed as sadism?
PS- Cold shower treatment was highly motivational and worked.
(Was not wetting because of bladder infection.)