CRICKETS LOVE THE 40D!

Old February 6th 08, 05:59 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm, aus.photo
Noons

Default CRICKETS LOVE THE 40D!

On Feb 5, 10:51 am, Helen wrote:

because frankly I've had it.
It's no wonder that Bret has moved on and I will do the same.

Hallelujah!

**** off, stay off, and
don't come back!
Old February 6th 08, 06:00 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm, aus.photo
Noons

On Feb 5, 11:11 am, JimKramer wrote:

That explains everything... you were born again!

No, ****wit.
I've been online longer than you and
your kin has been alive, always with
the same id.
Old February 6th 08, 10:38 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm, aus.photo
[email protected]

On Feb 5, 10:52 pm, "Rita Berkowitz" wrote:
The 85/1.4 Nikkor is the only lens that has the contrast and is
capable of managing all the distracting clutter in that environment.

Now you claim that shot needs extra contrast? Amusing, but a little
sad.

At least his field of view would have been proper.

English not your first language? (O; In what way is it 'improper'?
C'mon, how about enlightening all those readers eager to benefit from
your knowledge and artistic nous?

Shooting so close to the subject with on-camera
flash

Again you admit that it is the flash position, not the lens. Well
done.

creates the dreaded 45º shadows you were ****ing and moaning about.

No it didn't. You can't see that the flash shadow I referred to came
from the mirror??? You've never actually done any of this sort of
shooting, have you? (rhetorical, don't bother - although if you claim
you *have*, SHOW US.)

Plus, as I said earlier, the poor girl had flash burns on her hand.

You haven't been able to show anything was 'burnt'.

Have "Helen" send you the unaltered RAW file.

Why? It clearly isn't blown. And surely it's the end result we are
considering.

The gold frame thing was blown (now removed).

Seems like a lot of excessive ****ing around

Yes, I guess 'cropping' might be pretty tricky for some folk.

And why remove an essential part of the
background if the shot was properly taken?

An essential part of the background? A reflected piece of gold
framing that was burnt out - yeah, highly essential. A bit like your
essential foreground double-bokeh'd objects that often obliterate the
image? I can see why you get confused.

Following your logic, you would
PS out the bride since you blown the highlights on the dress.
Sorry, it doesn't work that way.

I'm just in awe of this level of wit and humour. The audience is no
doubt in stitches.

And *this* shot has a
lot of blown highlights - I can post coordinates for all the
255,255,255 bits if you want:
http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/double_stick.htm

Go ahead and knock yourself out. The picture will stay up there so you can
practice. I don't remove pictures so enjoy.

Good. Again, note the blown areas in the subject, and even in the
bloody branches... I can't believe anyone, even Rita, could screw up
an image that badly. Can you say 'excessive contrast'? or gee,
perhaps 'overexposure'? Getting exposure right on a *reeaaallly*
tricky shot like that one is almost as tricky as cropping, hey Rita?

So please post a coordinate and the 'blown' RGB readings you are
claiming, Mrs Magoo.

Why?

Oh, no reason. But every time you squirm away from actually posting
information or answering simple requests to prove your claims, you
reveal more about competence.

Both you and "Helen" seem to be
masters at back-stepping.

Feel free to quote my back step. But you'll avoid that one too. (O;

Even trolls need to get a clue, 'Rita'. Feel free to debate this
point by explaining how a diffuser will *remove* that shadow line,
and where you think the shadow actually came from.

Mark, even your level of stupidity isn't going to garnish a response.

Beautifully side-stepped - I'm sure no-one noticed!! I certainly
didn't.

Thank you! I gave you more effort than you are worth.

Then why continue? You seem to think I am worthless, and that noone
else listens, and yet you continue to put all this effort in - Why not
killfile? (O;

I'll have to get D-Mac in here to spank
your ass again.

Ooh, bringing in the other most highly respected shooter - scary.
Yawn. Doug seems to be a little quiet right now.. By the way, where
*were* you when D-Mac had his 'walking panorama' posting completely
demolished? I see he was so embarrassed about the lies he posted he
has now pulled the page. He might need some support, Rita..

Doug surely has more photography skills and credibility than you.

I'll let others judge that. Why not pop over he
http://groups.google.com.au/group/au...d1c0259d43619f
.. and offer your support - I imagine you have done plenty of these
'stepped out pano's'... While you are there, count Doug's
supporters... (O;

I do admit those spider shots you
posted are simply awe inspiring amazing.

Here again it appears that all you can offer is attacks *without
substance*. Why not make yourself useful and actually *critique* the
images? Show us some similar stuff that you have done, and how you
have done it better. That way I can learn. That's the difference
between me, and Doug, and you. One of us is still learning.

So help us, Rita. Start being specific in your criticism. If not..
why?

Seeing you seem eager to post links to my 'best', here's some more
shots for you - I'd love to hear your genuine comments.
http://www.marktphoto.com/portfolio/...lypt_dream.htm
http://www.marktphoto.com/portfolio/slides/surfski.htm
http://www.marktphoto.com/portrait/slides/lara_1.htm
http://www.marktphoto.com/portrait/slides/cassie_2.htm
http://www.marktphoto.com/marina/slides/rings.htm
http://www.marktphoto.com/marina/slides/feathers.htm
http://www.marktphoto.com/examples/cazneauxtree.jpg
http://www.marktphoto.com/examples/currumbin1.jpg
http://www.marktphoto.com/landscape/slides/2_dogs.htm
and if only click on one, how about one specially for you (it's a
puppy):
http://www.marktphoto.com/examples/her_highness.jpg
(cluttered background and all!)
There are several shots in there in that desperately need work, so why
not show how good you are at your craft and pick a couple out for
constructive criticism?

And then how about doing the same - surely you have some *good* shots
you would like to show us, or some that you want help with, to find
out what you did wrong?

Anyway, it's all up to you - if you just want to bluster your life
away with all the pretense about only showing your worst shots, feel
free. But a person with guts might take a different approach....

(O;

If it makes you feel any more like a man call me what you wish.

Have you noticed I mostly criticise your *work*, and rarely make rude
personal comments?

You should try it sometime.
Old February 6th 08, 11:42 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm, aus.photo
[email protected]

On Feb 6, 9:34 pm, "Rita Berkowitz" wrote:

YAWN
BTWStop being jealous of D-Mac, it's sickening!

Rita

Thanks for avoiding all attempts to make a worthwhile response. Sadly,
I thought as much.
100% troll.
No talent.
No desire to help.
No desire to contribute.
No wish to learn.

G'nite.
Old February 6th 08, 12:28 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm, aus.photo
PixelPix

On Feb 6, 10:05*pm, "Rita Berkowitz" wrote:
wrote:
YAWN
Stop being jealous of D-Mac, it's sickening!

Thanks for avoiding all attempts to make a worthwhile response. Sadly,
I thought as much.
100% troll.
No talent.
No desire to help.
No desire to contribute.
No wish to learn.

Thanks for avoiding all attempts to make a worthwhile response with your
creative snipping! *You simply can't hide your jealousy of D-Mac and avoid
these works of art.

http://www.marktphoto.com/examples/huntsman.jpg

http://www.marktphoto.com/examples/web.jpg

Rita

"jealousy of D-Mac"

Pfffffffffftttttt......!!!!

Bugga... you just made me spray my coffee all over the screen. lol