CRICKETS LOVE THE 40D!

Old February 3rd 08, 04:10 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm, aus.photo
Annika1980

Default CRICKETS LOVE THE 40D!

Old February 3rd 08, 04:18 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
John Phillips

On Sat, 2 Feb 2008 20:10:18 -0800 (PST) Annika1980

Which one is the dog?
Old February 3rd 08, 04:21 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Atheist Chaplain[_2_]

"Annika1980" wrote in message

I hope you got a "Model release" ;-)
so who has the worse temper, the redhead or the silky terrier :-)

Don Hirschberg

Old February 3rd 08, 04:27 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm, aus.photo
[email protected]

On Feb 2, 11:10*pm, Annika1980 wrote:

Beautiful portrait. Skin tone and colors are excellent. Very
pleasing & relaxed look. I love the little Yorkie. Superb work Bret.
I'd hire you as my portrait photographer in a heartbeat!
Helen
Old February 3rd 08, 05:59 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm, aus.photo
Helen[_2_]

On Feb 2, 11:10*pm, Annika1980 wrote:

Beautiful portrait. Lovely skin tone and great colors. Very pleasing
and relaxed feeling. All in all, a wonderful portrait.
Great work.
Old February 3rd 08, 06:49 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Tony Polson

Helen wrote:

On Feb 2, 11:10*pm, Annika1980 wrote:

Beautiful portrait. Lovely skin tone and great colors. Very pleasing
and relaxed feeling. All in all, a wonderful portrait.
Great work.

A nice shot, but this one is probably my favourite:

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/91462097

Good to see you are still posting, Helen.

Old February 3rd 08, 06:50 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm, aus.photo
Scott W

On Feb 2, 6:10*pm, Annika1980 wrote:

Lucky dog.

Scott
Old February 3rd 08, 07:02 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm, aus.photo
Helen[_2_]

On Feb 3, 1:49*pm, Tony Polson wrote:
Helen wrote:
On Feb 2, 11:10*pm, Annika1980 wrote:

Beautiful portrait. *Lovely skin tone and great colors. *Very pleasing
and relaxed *feeling. *All in all, a wonderful portrait.
Great work.

A nice shot, but this one is probably my favourite:

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/91462097

Good to see you are still posting, Helen.

Thanks Tony, I actually didn't think anyone noticed.
Helen
Old February 3rd 08, 07:27 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm, aus.photo
JimKramer

Helen wrote:
On Feb 2, 11:10*pm, Annika1980 wrote:

Beautiful portrait. *Lovely skin tone and great colors. *Very pleasing
and relaxed *feeling. *All in all, a wonderful portrait.
Great work.

A nice shot, but this one is probably my favourite:

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/91462097

Good to see you are still posting, Helen.

Thanks Tony, I actually didn't think anyone noticed.
Helen

We notice, we just don't all share your enthusiasm for all of Bret's
shots.
Old February 4th 08, 03:15 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm, aus.photo
Helen[_2_]

Helen wrote:
On Feb 2, 11:10*pm, Annika1980 wrote:

Beautiful portrait. *Lovely skin tone and great colors. *Very pleasing
and relaxed *feeling. *All in all, a wonderful portrait.
Great work.

A nice shot, but this one is probably my favourite:

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/91462097

Good to see you are still posting, Helen.

Thanks Tony, I actually didn't think anyone noticed.
Helen

We notice, we just don't all share your enthusiasm for all of Bret's
shots.

Lol. I think that's just a very kind way to say EVERYONE is bored to
death with my enthusiasm.
Helen