TENNESSEE MIGHT NOT BE HEAVEN ....

Old March 7th 08, 02:21 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Annika1980

Default TENNESSEE MIGHT NOT BE HEAVEN ....

.... but you can see it from here.

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/93851376/original.jpg
Old March 7th 08, 02:45 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Helen[_2_]

On Mar 6, 9:21*pm, Annika1980 wrote:
... but you can see it from here.

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/93851376/original.jpg

And what a beautiful sight to see! Gorgeous color. Truly a beautiful
inspirational shot. I could sit there all day just staring at that.
Helen
Old March 7th 08, 03:25 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Doug Jewell[_3_]

Annika1980 wrote:
... but you can see it from here.

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/93851376/original.jpg

Nice - although by the look of that storm, I think maybe
someone was in for hell.

I spent a fair bit of the last week in the Tweed Coast
region of New South Wales. Along with the border ranges and
main range of South East Queensland, I reckon these areas
would have to be pretty close to heaven. Unfortunately,
while there the weather wasn't heavenly - mostly rain and
constant wind, but managed to take the camera out a bit.

A selection of my pics are on my flickr page at

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gdaj

[Warning: these photos are holiday snaps and may not stand
up to the scrutiny of pros. I welcome constructive
criticism, but don't want to be keel-hauled over what are
essentially holiday snaps].
Old March 7th 08, 03:57 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Tony Cooper

On Thu, 6 Mar 2008 18:45:10 -0800 (PST), Helen
wrote:

On Mar 6, 9:21*pm, Annika1980 wrote:
... but you can see it from here.

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/93851376/original.jpg

And what a beautiful sight to see! Gorgeous color. Truly a beautiful
inspirational shot. I could sit there all day just staring at that.
Helen

I get the distinct impression that you could sit there all day staring
at

--

Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
Old March 7th 08, 06:09 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Ray Fischer

Annika1980 wrote:
... but you can see it from here.

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/93851376/original.jpg

Very nice clouds, sucky foreground. Bet you could fix it with Photoshop.

--
Ray Fischer

Old March 7th 08, 06:46 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Noons

On Mar 7, 2:57 pm, tony cooper wrote:

And what a beautiful sight to see! Gorgeous color. Truly a beautiful
inspirational shot. I could sit there all day just staring at that.
Helen

I get the distinct impression that you could sit there all day staring
at

LOL!
I think staring would strain "Helen"'s intellect...
Old March 7th 08, 08:32 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Helen[_2_]

On Mar 7, 1:46*am, Noons wrote:
On Mar 7, 2:57 pm, tony cooper wrote:

And what a beautiful sight to see! *Gorgeous color. *Truly a beautiful
inspirational shot. *I could sit there all day just staring at that.
Helen

I get the distinct impression that you could sit there all day staring
at

LOL!
I think staring would strain "Helen"'s intellect...

ROFL!!
And what would YOU know about intellect Souto? You are incapable of
anything profound or on topic to this newsgroup or any other ng for
that matter. You say you "like to stir the pot", well do so in a
constructive way by contributing something photographic, whether it be
a comment or tech advice. Or perhaps enlighten us on your
photographic knowledge or advice on a camera or lens. You aren't
"stirring the pot", all you're doing is attacking.
I am nowhere near the caliber of photographers that frequent this
group, but I have contributed advice on equipment, contriubted to the
SI and asked questions about photography. The only cerebral
contribution you seem to make is "**** off aus.photo", along with a
derogatory name.
Helen
Old March 7th 08, 08:44 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Helen[_2_]

wrote:
On Mar 6, 9:21*pm, Annika1980 wrote:
... but you can see it from here.

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/93851376/original.jpg

And what a beautiful sight to see! *Gorgeous color. *Truly a beautiful
inspirational shot. *I could sit there all day just staring at that.
Helen

I get the distinct impression that you could sit there all day staring
at

--

Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

You mean like you probably do?
Read and comprehend what I said in my comment. With beauty like that,
I could sit and stare all day at it. It certainly is a breath of fresh
air from what I see every day on the job. Spare me your "distinct
impressions".
Old March 7th 08, 02:48 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Annika1980

On Mar 7, 3:32*am, Helen wrote:

ROFL!!
And what would YOU know about intellect Souto? *You are incapable of
anything profound or on topic to this newsgroup or any other ng for
that matter. *You say you "like to stir the pot", well do so in a
constructive way by contributing something photographic, whether it be
a comment or tech advice. *Or perhaps enlighten us on your
photographic knowledge or advice on a camera or lens. *You aren't
"stirring the pot", all you're doing is attacking.
I am nowhere near the caliber of photographers that frequent this
group, but I have contributed advice on equipment, contriubted to the
SI and asked questions about photography. * The only cerebral
contribution you seem to make is "**** off aus.photo", along with a
derogatory name.
Helen

Well said. The scary thing is that this neanderthal actually has
children.
I'll bet they are so proud of him.

"My daddy got on the internet today and posted **** OFF AUS PHOTO! 14
times."