A Photography forum. PhotoBanter.com

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » PhotoBanter.com forum » Digital Photography » Digital SLR Cameras
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Canon vs. Nikon



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old April 8th 13, 05:33 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Usenet Account
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 89
Default Canon vs. Nikon

On 08/04/2013 1:10 AM, Steve B wrote:
Canon D5 vs. Nikon D7100. Anyone?

Steve


As there is no such camera as a Canon D5, the Nikon D7100 wins.

Now if you are talking about the Canon 5D Mk.III then you should compare
it with the Nikon D800.


--
This space intentionally left blank.
  #2  
Old April 9th 13, 04:23 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Usenet Account
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 89
Default Canon vs. Nikon

On 09/04/2013 12:58 AM, Steve B wrote:
"Usenet Account" wrote in message
...
On 08/04/2013 1:10 AM, Steve B wrote:


Canon D5 vs. Nikon D7100. Anyone?

Steve


As there is no such camera as a Canon D5, the Nikon D7100 wins.

Now if you are talking about the Canon 5D Mk.III then you should compare
it with the Nikon D800.


Is it tough being a genius?



Can you dress yourself? You're the one that posted a troll post.



--
This space intentionally left blank.
  #3  
Old April 11th 13, 02:41 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Robert Coe
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 4,901
Default Canon vs. Nikon

On Mon, 8 Apr 2013 21:58:53 -0700, "Steve B" wrote:
:
: "Usenet Account" wrote in message
: ...
: On 08/04/2013 1:10 AM, Steve B wrote:
: Canon D5 vs. Nikon D7100. Anyone?
:
: Steve
:
:
: As there is no such camera as a Canon D5, the Nikon D7100 wins.
:
: Now if you are talking about the Canon 5D Mk.III then you should compare
: it with the Nikon D800.
:
:
: --
: This space intentionally left blank.
:
: Is it tough being a genius?

No.
  #4  
Old April 12th 13, 03:16 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Trevor[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 874
Default Canon vs. Nikon


"Robert Coe" wrote in message
...
On Mon, 8 Apr 2013 21:58:53 -0700, "Steve B" wrote:
: Is it tough being a genius?

No.


Right, tougher being a moron I would imagine.

Trevor.


  #5  
Old April 13th 13, 01:50 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Robert Coe
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 4,901
Default Canon vs. Nikon

On Fri, 12 Apr 2013 12:16:08 +1000, "Trevor" wrote:
:
: "Robert Coe" wrote in message
: ...
: On Mon, 8 Apr 2013 21:58:53 -0700, "Steve B" wrote:
: : Is it tough being a genius?
:
: No.
:
: Right, tougher being a moron I would imagine.

Not being either, I can only surmise. ;^)

Bob
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
TESTS; Nikon D80, Canon Rebel XTi, Sony A100, Canon 30D RichA Digital SLR Cameras 2 October 14th 06 02:53 AM
Images; Sony A100 ver Nikon D80 ver Canon Rebel XTi ver Canon 30D Rich Digital Photography 0 October 13th 06 07:45 PM
comparison photos - Canon 20D, Nikon D70s, Canon 1DMkII, Nikon D2X with FILM gnnyman Digital Photo Equipment For Sale 0 July 5th 05 12:09 AM
Canon 10-22 v. Nikon 12-24 Marty Digital Photography 35 January 17th 05 09:00 PM
Canon Elph SD110, Kodak EasyShare CX7430, Canon Powershots A75 and A80, and Nikon CoolPix 3200 Shannon Digital Photography 8 August 19th 04 10:03 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2018 PhotoBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.