Leica MF S-System [37.5 Mpix]

Old September 18th 12, 03:22 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Alan Browne

Default Leica MF S-System [37.5 Mpix]

http://www.dpreview.com/news/2012/09...um-format-lens

Update to the "S2" is simply "S" and now includes GPS.

$21,950.00

(Free datacard if you order 2).

--
"C'mon boys, you're not laying pipe!".
-John Keating.
Old September 18th 12, 11:52 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Me

On 18/09/2012 2:22 p.m., Alan Browne wrote:

Update to the "S2" is simply "S" and now includes GPS.

$21,950.00

I really admire the optimism that they try to impart by omitting the
model/version number - unless of course this will truly be the end of
the line, the last one forever, something to be displayed with pride and
handed down from father to son, long after tin whiskers and leaking
electrolyte have converted it into a doorstop.

Old September 18th 12, 01:44 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Whiskers

On 2012-09-18, Alan Browne wrote:
http://www.dpreview.com/news/2012/09...um-format-lens

Update to the "S2" is simply "S" and now includes GPS.

$21,950.00

(Free datacard if you order 2).

Oh boy. Medium format (albeit rather small, at 30x45mm), lenses with
movements and internal shutters, compatible with Hasselblad lenses, and
made by Leica. Now, where did I put that small fortune I had? Or was it
just a dream?

--
-- Whiskers