graplex.org forum

Old October 31st 04, 10:08 PM
Matt Ashbrook

Default graplex.org forum

I registered at the Graplex.org forum and logged in, but I can't seem to
post. I get a message that says the forum is not in existence, yet, in the
forum there are recent posts.
Anyone know anything about this forum out there that can point me in the
right direction?

Thanks,
Matt A.

Old November 1st 04, 08:49 PM
Alecj

Which forum did you try to post to? Go to a particular forum [ignore the
first three - start with Lenses and those below], enter that forum, then
click on New Topic at the top. You'll be prompted to log in if you haven't
already, then proceed.