Urgent for Mac users with Adobe CC

Old February 14th 16, 11:09 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Davoud

Default Urgent for Mac users with Adobe CC

nospam:
why would apple fans bitch? it's adobe's bug, not apple's.

Eric Stevens:
I never really know why, but it happens.

Another reason I've decided not to attack you personally over this bug.
I saw that article almost as soon as it hit the Web. It mentions
version 3.5.0.206 as the culprit, but I was already on version
3.5.1.209. I guess Adobe fixed it pretty quickly.

you will say in your entire life.

usenet *at* davidillig dawt cawm
Old February 15th 16, 04:18 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

On Sat, 13 Feb 2016 14:06:02 -0800, Savageduck

On 2016-02-13 21:11:49 +0000, Eric Stevens said:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2016/02...reative_cloud/

Aah! The FUD herald, "The Register".
Who has even heard of "BackBlaze"?

It certainly hasn't done anything to my Mac and ability to back up.

Well, I use Backblaze, and it's a good service. And yes, CC
temporarily munged it up with their utter crap CC software.
Old February 15th 16, 04:40 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On 2016-02-13 21:11:49 +0000, Eric Stevens said:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2016/02...reative_cloud/

Aah! The FUD herald, "The Register".
Who has even heard of "BackBlaze"?

It certainly hasn't done anything to my Mac and ability to back up.

Well, I use Backblaze, and it's a good service. And yes, CC
temporarily munged it up with their utter crap CC software.

Well, I had never heard of Backblaze until this report, and I keep my
not so "utter crap" CC software up to date. I have not experienced any
of the issues reported.

Savageduck

Old February 15th 16, 05:06 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article , Davoud
wrote:

Well, I use Backblaze, and it's a good service. And yes, CC
temporarily munged it up with their utter crap CC software.

Settle down. A minor bug (fixed before the Register article was
published) from the world's premier developer of high-end graphics
applications, and a company known for software that is as free of bugs
as any on the market. Maybe Backblaze should have better protected a
necessary file?

there's nothing backblaze could have done and it doesn't only affect
backblaze either.
Old February 15th 16, 05:26 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

On 2/15/2016 12:06 PM, nospam wrote:
In article , Davoud
wrote:

Well, I use Backblaze, and it's a good service. And yes, CC
temporarily munged it up with their utter crap CC software.

Settle down. A minor bug (fixed before the Register article was
published) from the world's premier developer of high-end graphics
applications, and a company known for software that is as free of bugs
as any on the market. Maybe Backblaze should have better protected a
necessary file?

there's nothing backblaze could have done and it doesn't only affect
backblaze either.

Thank you for that timely information. As pointed out, the issue was
fixed prior to publication of the Register article.

--
PeterN
Old February 16th 16, 12:08 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article , PeterN
wrote:

Well, I use Backblaze, and it's a good service. And yes, CC
temporarily munged it up with their utter crap CC software.

Settle down. A minor bug (fixed before the Register article was
published) from the world's premier developer of high-end graphics
applications, and a company known for software that is as free of bugs
as any on the market. Maybe Backblaze should have better protected a
necessary file?

there's nothing backblaze could have done and it doesn't only affect
backblaze either.

Thank you for that timely information. As pointed out, the issue was
fixed prior to publication of the Register article.

tell that to the affected users who lost data.

the point is that it's adobe's bug. backblaze was only how it was found.
Old February 16th 16, 12:29 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

On 2/15/2016 7:08 PM, nospam wrote:
In article , PeterN
wrote:

Well, I use Backblaze, and it's a good service. And yes, CC
temporarily munged it up with their utter crap CC software.

Settle down. A minor bug (fixed before the Register article was
published) from the world's premier developer of high-end graphics
applications, and a company known for software that is as free of bugs
as any on the market. Maybe Backblaze should have better protected a
necessary file?

there's nothing backblaze could have done and it doesn't only affect
backblaze either.

Thank you for that timely information. As pointed out, the issue was
fixed prior to publication of the Register article.

tell that to the affected users who lost data.

the point is that it's adobe's bug. backblaze was only how it was found.

You are confronting about a problem that was rapidly fixed. Exactly what
additional critical information did you contribute.

Peaches are fruits. It's important that everybody knows that.

--
PeterN
Old February 16th 16, 03:38 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article , PeterN
wrote:

Well, I use Backblaze, and it's a good service. And yes, CC
temporarily munged it up with their utter crap CC software.

Settle down. A minor bug (fixed before the Register article was
published) from the world's premier developer of high-end graphics
applications, and a company known for software that is as free of bugs
as any on the market. Maybe Backblaze should have better protected a
necessary file?

there's nothing backblaze could have done and it doesn't only affect
backblaze either.

Thank you for that timely information. As pointed out, the issue was
fixed prior to publication of the Register article.

tell that to the affected users who lost data.

the point is that it's adobe's bug. backblaze was only how it was found.

You are confronting about a problem that was rapidly fixed.

that doesn't matter to those who were affected and lost data.

Exactly what
additional critical information did you contribute.

that backblaze could not have done anything about it.

next time, read before you spew.

Peaches are fruits. It's important that everybody knows that.

what's even more important is that everybody know that you're also a
fruit.
Old February 16th 16, 05:50 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN

On 2/15/2016 10:38 PM, nospam wrote:
In article , PeterN
wrote:

[...]

And you posting was after the user would have needed to do anything
about. You are once more proving that you are a confrontational jackass.

Peaches are fruits. It's important that everybody knows that.

what's even more important is that everybody know that you're also a
fruit.

Uh Huh!
Yet another sophisticated response.
--