Beware Phony Trolling Impersonations Done In My Name! - Some bigoted foul mouthed idiot...

Old January 17th 05, 11:16 PM
Lewis Lang

Default Beware Phony Trolling Impersonations Done In My Name! - Some bigoted foul mouthed idiot...

Please disregard all of the phony bigoted foul-mouthed posts from this low life
troll. Notice that it is _not_ from myslef but probably from either one of our
past trolls or somebody who hates Lisa Horton from that other newsgroup. Also
notice where its coming from:

Subject: (DELETED FOR BIGOTED STUPIDITY)
From: "Lewis Lang A /A
"(THIS IS NOT ME)
(NOTICE IT COMES FROM "hackernetwork.com" not
"aol.com".

Don't kill file me, just the impersonator/"author" by putting
"hackernetwork.com" as an author in your kill files and/or any and/or all of
the offensive words from the subject lines of this impersonation in your kill
files too. (I know this is fairly standard procedure by now with all of the
trolling that's gone on in this newsgroup in the past, but I feel the need to
state my (again :-) case anyway).

This is a low life cowering anonymous idiot, beware, he/she/it may have you as
next on their list of "impersonations".

If you feel you must, reply to this warning, not to any of the bigoted trolls
usurping my name/authorship.

Thank you for your time and understanding

Check out my photos at "LEWISVISION":

http://members.aol.com/Lewisvisn/home.htm

Remove "nospam" to reply

***DUE TO SPAM, I NOW BLOCK ALL E-MAIL NOT ON MY LIST, TO BE ADDED TO MY LIST,
PING ME ON THE NEWSGROUP. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE. :-) ***