Any camera/film stores carrying 120 film in or around Hilo, HI

Old April 10th 05, 12:55 AM
Aurelius Aristotle Finch

"Peter Chant" wrote in message
Norm Dresner wrote:

Hilo, HI as in the subject!

Norm

Well, it was not until someone followed up the OP that I realised that it
was somewhere in the states.

--
http://www.petezilla.co.uk

Old April 10th 05, 12:55 AM
Aurelius Aristotle Finch

Norm Dresner wrote:

Hilo, HI as in the subject!

Norm

Well, it was not until someone followed up the OP that I realised that it
was somewhere in the states.

Couldn't very well answer the question then, either, could you?

Old April 10th 05, 11:56 AM
Peter Chant

Aurelius Aristotle Finch wrote:

Couldn't very well answer the question then, either, could you?

Well no, as the question was not obvious.

--
http://www.petezilla.co.uk

Old April 10th 05, 03:18 PM
McLeod

On Fri, 8 Apr 2005 13:48:22 -0500, "jjs" wrote:

"Norm Dresner" wrote in message
Can I expect to get film locally or do I have to carry in everything I'm
going to need for my 10-day visit?

Visit to where?

You really have to start reading before responding to posts.
Old April 11th 05, 07:09 AM
Norm Dresner

"Peter Chant" wrote in message
Aurelius Aristotle Finch wrote:

Couldn't very well answer the question then, either, could you?

Well no, as the question was not obvious.

--

It was right out there in the subject!

Norm

Old April 11th 05, 07:22 PM
Peter Chant

Norm Dresner wrote:

It was right out there in the subject!

OK, winding back. Unless you are American it is not obvious that HI refers
to Hawaii!

And for Aurelius no, unsurprisingly, I cannot answer the question.

--
http://www.petezilla.co.uk