Bad News about D-MAC

Old October 27th 09, 07:55 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
David Nebenzahl

Default Bad News about D-MAC

On 10/26/2009 7:30 AM Annika1980 spake thus:

I just heard that two old Crapasonic cameras washed up on the beach on
American Somoa.
Whether this had anything to do with the recent earthquake and Tsunami
in that area is unknown, but the photos rescued from one of the
cameras were all blurry, blown out, and poorly composed shots of ugly
brides so I fear the worst.

You know, it's just possible that this poor doofus you love to heap
abuse on is smarter than at least half the regulars on this group. At
least he knows when to keep his mouth shut, which tends to make those
who don't look like boors.

Old October 27th 09, 09:45 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
ColinD[_3_]

David Nebenzahl wrote:
On 10/26/2009 7:30 AM Annika1980 spake thus:

I just heard that two old Crapasonic cameras washed up on the beach on
American Somoa.
Whether this had anything to do with the recent earthquake and Tsunami
in that area is unknown, but the photos rescued from one of the
cameras were all blurry, blown out, and poorly composed shots of ugly
brides so I fear the worst.

You know, it's just possible that this poor doofus you love to heap
abuse on is smarter than at least half the regulars on this group. At
least he knows when to keep his mouth shut, which tends to make those
who don't look like boors.

Wrong. Douggie is renowned for erupting onto the group with tirades
about one or other of his imagined enemies, and holds possibly the world
record for the number of aliases he posts under. We don't need his
vitriolic gutter-level outbursts. For God's sake don't give him a
reason to come alive again.

Colin D.
Old October 27th 09, 10:11 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Atheist Chaplain[_3_]

"David Nebenzahl" wrote in message
s.com...
On 10/27/2009 1:45 PM ColinD spake thus:

David Nebenzahl wrote:

On 10/26/2009 7:30 AM Annika1980 spake thus:

I just heard that two old Crapasonic cameras washed up on the beach on
American Somoa.
Whether this had anything to do with the recent earthquake and Tsunami
in that area is unknown, but the photos rescued from one of the
cameras were all blurry, blown out, and poorly composed shots of ugly
brides so I fear the worst.

You know, it's just possible that this poor doofus you love to heap
abuse on is smarter than at least half the regulars on this group. At
least he knows when to keep his mouth shut, which tends to make those
who don't look like boors.

Wrong. Douggie is renowned for erupting onto the group with tirades
about one or other of his imagined enemies, and holds possibly the world
record for the number of aliases he posts under.

No, not wrong, since he hasn't posted here in, what? two months or more?
In the meantime, there've been plenty of posts abusing him. I'm just
sayin' ...

on a percentage scale the number of "Douggie abuse" posts compared to his
abusing anyone and everyone posts, I say he wins by a considerable margin.
And lets face it, the only reason he is not here is not because of any
perceived intelligence (and lets face it, just going back through his claims
and *expert* comments shows that to be complete rubbish) but rather he has
been shown up as the clueless troll with delusions of adequacy, I suspect
that he will rear his ugly head some time in the future completely ignoring
his previous losses and probably claiming them as wins instead.

--
[This comment is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Church of
Scientology International]

Old October 27th 09, 10:44 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Frank ess

David Nebenzahl wrote:

[...]

Didn't he say he was moving to California? That might take a while. I
wonder how he would do at one of the Border Patrol inspection
stations.

Old October 27th 09, 11:09 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Noons

ColinD wrote,on my timestamp of 28/10/2009 8:45 AM:

Wrong. Douggie is renowned for erupting onto the group with tirades
about one or other of his imagined enemies, and holds possibly the world
record for the number of aliases he posts under. We don't need his
vitriolic gutter-level outbursts. For God's sake don't give him a
reason to come alive again.

Of course the slightest, remotest posibility that some of "his" posts were
actually from other well known trolls would never cross your small mind, would it?
Old October 27th 09, 11:10 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Noons

Atheist Chaplain wrote,on my timestamp of 28/10/2009 9:11 AM:

And lets face it, the only reason he is not here is not because of any
perceived intelligence (and lets face it, just going back through his
claims and *expert* comments shows that to be complete rubbish) but
rather he has been shown up as the clueless troll with delusions of
adequacy, I suspect that he will rear his ugly head some time in the

The other possibility is that he might be genuinely sick, in which case your
post shows off a remarkable lack of sense...

Ah well, it's what happens when idiots gang up into mindless mobs. Shown
throughout history.
Old October 27th 09, 11:19 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Bill Graham

David Nebenzahl wrote:

[...]

It doesn't matter.....He will be taxed to death soon afterward.....

Old October 27th 09, 11:20 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Savageduck[_4_]

David Nebenzahl wrote:

[...]

I believe his intended target was Florida.

We haven't heard from him since he failed to come through on his threat
to sue in the last chapter of the "Great Pano" saga.

Savageduck

Old October 28th 09, 04:30 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
ColinD[_3_]

Noons wrote:
ColinD wrote,on my timestamp of 28/10/2009 8:45 AM:

Wrong. Douggie is renowned for erupting onto the group with tirades
about one or other of his imagined enemies, and holds possibly the
world record for the number of aliases he posts under. We don't need
his vitriolic gutter-level outbursts. For God's sake don't give him a
reason to come alive again.

Of course the slightest, remotest posibility that some of "his" posts
were actually from other well known trolls would never cross your small
mind, would it?

No, there's no posibility (sic) of that. Douggie's posts are unique in
their lack of grammar, mis-spelling, gutter-level attacks, wild
accusations, and equally wild threats of legal action, not to mention
blatantly wrong statements about photography in general - like black
being carried in the green channel (or was it the blue channel?),
stepped out panoramas, software that manufactures real definition in
poster-size enlargements that he sold to an Asian company, and
demonstrably wrong understanding of depth-of-field calculations and
usage (there are more examples, but you get the point). Defend him if
you want, but you won't get many sympathisers.

Of course, the real reason for your post was another snipe at the
posters in this thread - you get off on sniping, don't you, Noons?

Anytime, fella. My grammar is better than yours, my spelling is better
than yours, and my ability to write coherent posts is better than yours,
as is also my vocabulary - unlike yours, which is mainly sex-based
profanity directed any anyone who riles you - which is pathetically easy
to do.

Suck on that,

Colin D.