Mail Order E6 Recommendations

Old April 1st 05, 09:15 PM
chasfs

Default Mail Order E6 Recommendations

I've been using a local processor for developing MF Provia slides for
years. Unfortunately, their prices keep going up and, more often than
not, the slides come back with noticable dirt. At least its noticable
if you scan at 4000 dpi!

So can anyone recommend a good, high quality mail order E6 processor
that can develop 6x7 and put into Print File sheets?

Thanks!
-chasfs

Old April 2nd 05, 03:48 AM
raoul

In article .com,
chasfs wrote:

I've been using a local processor for developing MF Provia slides for
years. Unfortunately, their prices keep going up and, more often than
not, the slides come back with noticable dirt. At least its noticable
if you scan at 4000 dpi!

So can anyone recommend a good, high quality mail order E6 processor
that can develop 6x7 and put into Print File sheets?

I have had good luck with A&I Photo in Los Angeles. They have been
returning my 6x6 E-6 in sleeves and I have been happy with the results.

http://www.aandi.com

raoul

Thanks!
-chasfs

Old April 2nd 05, 04:25 AM

raoul wrote:

I have had good luck with A&I Photo in Los Angeles. They have been
returning my 6x6 E-6 in sleeves and I have been happy with the results.

http://www.aandi.com

raoul

I'll ditto the A&I recommendation. We have some great pro labs here in NYC,
but the one I use won't handle film by mail. I believe dr5 will be doing E6
soon (www.dr5.com). You might want to check their website to see if they've
started processing E6.

Old April 12th 05, 03:04 PM
sidney puder via PhotoKB.com

You could do it yourself. Less than an hour at your kitchen sink. One
gallon kits do several rolls. Push pull processing? But then you would
have no one to blame.