accurate scales

Old January 22nd 09, 04:17 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
John J

Default accurate scales

Larry wrote:
hello all,

I am looking for a scale which measures up to .001 grams accuracy (.
0001) but is inexpensive (not cheap). I only need to measure up to 50
grams at that accuracy. Does anyone know where I could find such a
scale? (Preferably in Canada, BC to be more exact)

With respect, that's far more accuracy for 50 grams than you need,
unless you are weighing out minute volumes of Clostridium spores. Are ya
making a poison or something? (joke)

I use what is called a 'bench rest' scale. The precision gun handloaders
are very fussy. And the scales are less expensive than the scale that
can do what you want.