5x7 Velvia 100

Old December 13th 06, 08:20 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Drypod

Default 5x7 Velvia 100

Hi everyone,

after countless calls and e-mails to dealers in the U.S., the U.K. and
continental Europe it seems clear to me that neither 5x7 nor 13x18
Velvia 100 is available any more in any of these countries. However, I
could identify a source in Japan where 5x7 Velvia can be ordered at
reasonable conditions. For those who are interested, here´s the link:

http://www.unicircuits.com/shop

Hope this helps a great format to survive for some more time!

Best,

Achim

Old December 13th 06, 09:00 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Drypod

Max,

don´t ask me why it doesn´t work: the last time I´ve visited this
website was five minutes before posting my message. But you´re right,
at the moment it doesn´t load. Probably it´s the 10,000+ 5x7 Velvia
addicts who simultaneously jumped onto the link and caused the server
to crash... Anyway - I guess it will be up and running again shortly.

Achim

Old December 14th 06, 02:26 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format

In article ,
Max Freidberg wrote:

This www.unicircuits.com website comes up as invalid!

Works for me.

Old December 15th 06, 07:30 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Bogdan Karasek

Hi,

I just went to the site without a problem.

Bogdan

Max Freidberg schrieb:

This www.unicircuits.com website comes up as invalid!

Bogdan Karasek
Montréal, Québec e-mail:
Canada

"Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muss man schweigen"
"What we cannot speak about we must pass over in silence"
Ludwig Wittgenstein