THE FABULOUS 40D SCORES AGAIN !

Old October 9th 07, 01:57 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Annika1980

Default THE FABULOUS 40D SCORES AGAIN !

Everyone is running to get the Fabulous 40D:

The Fabulous 40D doesn't really have any serious competition:
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/86928446

All those 40D naysayers are now eating crow:
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/86928448

Old October 9th 07, 06:18 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
[email protected]

On Oct 9, 10:57 am, Annika1980 wrote:
Everyone is running to get the Fabulous 40D:http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/86928444/original

The Fabulous 40D doesn't really have any serious competition:http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/86928446

All those 40D naysayers are now eating crow:http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/86928448

I having trouble working this one out.
These are just snapshots any parent is likely to take with a Kodak.
What is so special about them that makes a 40D so necessary?

CK

Old October 9th 07, 07:46 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Annika1980

On Oct 9, 1:18 am, wrote:
All those 40D naysayers are now eating crow:

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/86928448

I having trouble working this one out.
These are just snapshots any parent is likely to take with a Kodak.
What is so special about them that makes a 40D so necessary?

Go take a crow picture with your Kodak and post the results.
Then you'll know.

Old October 9th 07, 02:28 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Annika1980

On Oct 9, 8:41 am, Rita Ä Berkowitz ritaberk2O04 @aol.com wrote:
I would be more concerned about the photographer's pedophilic tendencies since
there was no permission obtained to take said photos and post them on the
internet.

Lest someone think you are just talking out of your ass again, please
tell us how you would know this?

Besides, you're the child molester here.

Old October 9th 07, 02:37 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
[email protected]

wrote:
All those 40D naysayers are now eating
crow:http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/86928448

I having trouble working this one out.
These are just snapshots any parent is likely to take with a Kodak.
What is so special about them that makes a 40D so necessary?

Needn't worry as most of us are having a hard time working this out as well.
Sadly the parent of any of these kids didn't take these "Kodak Moments". I
would be more concerned about the photographer's pedophilic tendencies since
there was no permission obtained to take said photos and post them on the
internet. The 40D is a pedophiles dream camera since it is well suited to
taking candid and coverts of little children without the parents suspecting
a thing. They ought to have laws against this despicable behavior and
punish the perpetrators.

Rita

Shame on you Rita!

Old October 9th 07, 04:49 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
[email protected]

On Oct 9, 9:58 am, Rita Ä Berkowitz ritaberk2O04 @aol.com wrote:
wrote:
Needn't worry as most of us are having a hard time working this out
as well. Sadly the parent of any of these kids didn't take these
"Kodak Moments". I would be more concerned about the photographer's
pedophilic tendencies since there was no permission obtained to take
said photos and post them on the internet. The 40D is a pedophiles
dream camera since it is well suited to taking candid and coverts of
little children without the parents suspecting a thing. They ought
to have laws against this despicable behavior and punish the
perpetrators.

Shame on you Rita!

No shame when it comes to protecting the children. As a parent I have valid
concerns about children being photographed without their parents strict and
written permission. Helen, I'm not sure if you have children or not, but
any mother would feel very strongly about this and question the
photographer's motives. Sadly in this day and age one has to error on the
side of safety first. I think it despicable that one would post these
images of children on the internet without the parents knowledge and
permission. It starts with stealing software than progresses to children.
I see a pattern forming.

Rita

I think your imagination is getting the best of you Rita. Bret's wife
is a school teacher. For all you know he was taking pics of her
students. Nothing so despicable as you suggest. Children here in
Canada have their parents sign a form the first day of school in
September stating whether they would allow their child to be
photographed and have their images reproduced or not. I know the day
and age we live in and there is nothing I hate more than a pedophile.
But it's so sad when a man cannot even smile at a child without a
parent grabbing their child and thinking the worse. I know with all
the incidents that have taken place, parents certainly have to be on
guard at all time. But don't accuse a man before you know for sure. I
can sternly verify the fact that Bret is not a pedophile.
Helen

Old October 9th 07, 05:54 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
[email protected]

On Oct 9, 12:39 pm, Rita Ä Berkowitz ritaberk2O04 @aol.com wrote:
wrote:
I think your imagination is getting the best of you Rita. Bret's wife
is a school teacher. For all you know he was taking pics of her
students. Nothing so despicable as you suggest. Children here in
Canada have their parents sign a form the first day of school in
September stating whether they would allow their child to be
photographed and have their images reproduced or not. I know the day
and age we live in and there is nothing I hate more than a pedophile.
But it's so sad when a man cannot even smile at a child without a
parent grabbing their child and thinking the worse. I know with all
the incidents that have taken place, parents certainly have to be on
guard at all time. But don't accuse a man before you know for sure. I
can sternly verify the fact that Bret is not a pedophile.

I think what is getting the best of everyone in this group is your unnatural
intimacy with Bret and his family. I would never accuse a man of anything
they haven't publicly admitted to or show outward and indisputable signs of
the act in question. And since you seem to be very close to Bret you might
want to sit him on your knee and tell him, "But don't accuse a man before
you know for sure" since he might listen to you. Either way it really
doesn't matter to me since I call em' like I see em'.

Rita

What is so unnatural about our friendship? Has paranoia gotten the
worst of everyone? Do we live in such a cold society today that such
innocent friendships are frowned upon? If at anytime Bret feels our
friendship is "unnatural" or uncomfortable, then all he needs to do is
say the word and that will be the end of it. His is the only opinion
I care about. I could care less what the newsgroup think about it.
On other newsgroups he has embraced everyone's name calling by feeding
the flame. Something I personally couldn't do, but Bret is a tough
guy and loves to stir the pot.
If at any time I felt Bret was a pedophile. Even an inkling, I would
have nothing to do with him. This is how sure and positive I am.

Old October 9th 07, 08:35 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Annika1980

On Oct 9, 9:58 am, Rita Ä Berkowitz ritaberk2O04 @aol.com wrote:

Besides, you're the child molester here.

LOL! Right. When was the last time you were intimate with your wife? Stop
stoking your 40D and spend some time with her. This way you might be able
to suppress those nasty little urges you have for the "little ones" you take
pictures of.

My Dear "Rita,"
I think you give yourself away with every post. I believe it's called
"transference."
Most normal people here would look at the pics I posted and think,
"Oh, look at the kids playing soccer. White kids, black kids, boy &
girls all playing together having fun.... what our world should be."
You look at them and the first thing that you can think of is
molestation. I'll bet you got a stiffy just looking at them.
So who's the sick one here?

Like D-Mac, you accuse others of the very things you are guilty of. So
it wouldn't surprise me at all if you were the one with the pirated
software. And you are the one who molests children. And your crack
about my wife probably tells us more than we need to know about your
failed relationships.
And of course, I've already outed you as a racist, which is perhaps
the reason for your latest virulence against me. Others called you on
it as well so they can look forward to your attacks soon.

Rita, you are nothing but a sick little troll. Anybody else notice
how Rita's posting frequency decreased as the P&S troll took over? I
did.
But then I pick up on stuff pretty quickly.
Anyway, I'm done with you. Go soak in your own ****-filled gutter of
a mind.
And be sure to stock up on your Halloween candy supply for the
kiddies, perv.

Old October 9th 07, 08:42 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Annika1980

On Oct 9, 1:38 pm, Rita Ä Berkowitz ritaberk2O04 @aol.com wrote:
Should Bret
wish to prove he had the parent's permission to take those photos of the
children and post them on the internet, he is more than welcome to do so
since the burden is on him.

There is no burden on me to do **** for an anonymous gutless troll.
Now shoud you wish to post your real name and address perhaps I will
mail you the proof you need. Otherwise, as Richard Pryor would say,
"I ain't got to show you ****!"

And while we are on the topic maybe you or someone else can tell me
when it became illegal to post photos of people that were taken in a
public place, kids or otherwise?

Old October 9th 07, 09:36 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Draco

On Oct 9, 3:42 pm, Annika1980 wrote:
On Oct 9, 1:38 pm, Rita Ä Berkowitz ritaberk2O04 @aol.com wrote:

Should Bret
wish to prove he had the parent's permission to take those photos of the
children and post them on the internet, he is more than welcome to do so
since the burden is on him.

(snip)

And while we are on the topic maybe you or someone else can tell me
when it became illegal to post photos of people that were taken in a
public place, kids or otherwise?

As long as you are not reprinting for profitt or any other reason than
editorial or educational and they were taken in a public place, then
no permission is needed.
Now if you sell them or use them in advertising, then you will need
a waiver from the parents. Now if you take the images and sell them
back to the parents to hang on their walls or send them to grandmother
or family, this is a grey area. To cover your backside I would get
release forms filled out and signed.

As the subject of being a molester of children, Annika1980 has shown
nothing in his posts or images indicating his want of underage
children. None of his images show a blantened sexual nature in young
children. Accusing him of this most horrible act is beyond reason.
Rita I am ashamed of you. You have shown some very well done images.
But now I doubt I will ever look at them the same way. You have shown
us what a horrible person you truely are. D-mac may call Annika1980
names and accuse him of being stupid. But, never has he tried to brand
him as a child molester.

As for Annika1980 and Ms Helen friendship, what the frick concern is
it of yours? How can that be any of your business? Are you jealous of
their close friendship? Are you so lonely that you try to destroy
someone else's happiness? Man, are you sad.
I am sorry that you can not see the good world bret wants for
everyone.

Draco

Enjoy today.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.