I've been blocking each political item that appears in rec.photo.digital.slr-systems.

Old October 9th 08, 04:56 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Frank Arthur

Default I've been blocking each political item that appears in rec.photo.digital.slr-systems.

I've been blocking each political item that appears in
rec.photo.digital.slr-systems.
One volunteer to be blocked by a blockhead "Grimly Curmudgeon"
Another idiot replied to my duplicate of this post and he was sure my
post was not there. He was wrong and got blocked for his trouble.

Why would anyone other than an idiot reply to this post?
If you do I simply block you.

Old October 9th 08, 09:11 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Russell D.

Frank Arthur wrote:
I've been blocking each political item that appears in
rec.photo.digital.slr-systems.
One volunteer to be blocked by a blockhead "Grimly Curmudgeon"
Another idiot replied to my duplicate of this post and he was sure my
post was not there. He was wrong and got blocked for his trouble.

Why would anyone other than an idiot reply to this post?
If you do I simply block you.

ME, ME, Oh Please, ME, ME ME. Block me.
Old October 10th 08, 02:09 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Frank Arthur

"Grimly" wrote in message
We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when
the
drugs began to take hold. I remember "Frank Arthur"

saying something like:

Why would anyone other than an idiot reply to this post?
If you do I simply block you.

Do you have the slightest clue?
--

Dave

So. You are the idiot that replied! Are you proud?
Do you have any clue why you responded to this post?

Old October 10th 08, 07:46 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
ASAAR

On Fri, 10 Oct 2008 09:09:14 -0400, Frank Arthur, lobbing yet
another dud wrote:

So. You are the idiot that replied! Are you proud?
Do you have any clue why you responded to this post?

Most of us do. But we also recognize that you're probably too
clueless to heed the clues that are batted back into your court.