Good place to buy PC in Melbourne

Old February 7th 05, 11:02 PM
Don McKenzie

Default Good place to buy PC in Melbourne

Rich Posiadlik of Portage Indiana wrote:

Hi. I will be visiting my mother in Melbourne and I want to buy her a
PC while I am there. Any suggestions on where to shop? She lives in
Fitzroy, but we will have a car, so anywhere in the Melbourne area is
fine.

Thanks.

Rich

I have purchased 3 systems from the same company in recent years.
If you want to spend just under $2K, you can get a top system, I mean 3.6gig
pent 4, dvd r/w, 17" LCD, and the rest to match. ring them to check full specs.

"In direct computers" 20 water rd preston 9416 7738
not far from you at all.

I may be getting another within the next few days. :-)

Don...

--
Don McKenzie
E-Mail Contact Page: http://www.e-dotcom.com/ecp.php?un=Dontronics

VoIP USB/RJ11 Use Any Phone http://www.dontronics.com/phoneconnector.html
USB to RS232 Converter that works http://www.dontronics.com/usb_232.html

Old February 8th 05, 12:35 AM
Stephen Brooker

Rich Posiadlik of Portage Indiana wrote:
Hi. I will be visiting my mother in Melbourne and I want to buy her a
PC while I am there. Any suggestions on where to shop? She lives in
Fitzroy, but we will have a car, so anywhere in the Melbourne area is
fine.

Thanks.

Rich

I and a few people I know usually buy from Computer Parts Land
(cpl.net.au). Their price list is either on their site or there is a
full page ad in the Green Guide every week.