money and a lot of it

Old June 5th 06, 10:29 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default money and a lot of it

HOW TO MAKE THOUSANDS WITH JUST 6 DOLLARS!

I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try this out, i was in
need of some money. When i first saw the message i thought 'Yeah right,
this is just some scam!' But when you read it you will see that you
dont give any money to some company, but just one dollar to six other
people that done this neat trick! If you dont read this properly, your
probably going to think something like 'OH YEAH LIKE IM JUST GONNA SEND
1 DOLLAR THEN I GET THOUSANDS IN THE MAIL! AS IF THAT WOULD HAPPEN!'.
It explains after the list of people, EXACTLY how you get thousands!.
Remember, THIS DOES WORK!

First get 6 one dollars notes or coins and get 6 envelopes and put one
dollar in each envelope and cover the dollar in a white piece of paper
(so people cant see the dollar through the envelope and steal it).
Now send each envelope to these six people (one envelope to one person)
and remember that if your sending to another country, put enough stamps
on!:

1) KEVIN LEE
8377 APT. I MONTGOMERY RUN RD.
ELLICOTT CITY MD 21043
USA

2) Stephanie Hicks
1283 Evening Canyon
Henderson NV 89014
USA

3) Tia Loske
40 Hancock St.
Ft. Plain, NY 13339
USA

4) Richard Horman
1731 Frost Ave.
Maple wood, MN 55109
USA

5) Luke Graham
24 Kanangra cres
Australia, NSW
2126 Sydney

6) Rachel smith
2 tecumseh drive
oxenhill, MD 20745
USA

Now once you have done that, it's time to make money! Copy this whole
message by highlighting the beginning to the end and right click it and
press 'copy'. Now open a text editing program like WordPad and paste
the message there by right clicking the background of WordPad and
pressing 'Paste'. Now this is where you add your address so people can
send you the one dollar.
Take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other names
up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as number 6 on
the list. (the person with the highest number last the longest to stay
on the list). Also put your countries name in your address, not every
knows what country you live in!
You may also want to rent a P.O Box and use that as your address
because you will recieve ALOT of mail with one dollar envelopes!

Now send this whole message to at least 200 newgroups so other people
can read it, send you the one dollar, then they move you up the list,
and then they send it to another 200 newgroups! (with your name at
number 5).
Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried abou t
the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post
Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal!

Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very low example).
So then I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter. Now, each of the
5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200 postings, each
with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of the original
5, that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM
posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an
additional $125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the
MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and only receive 5 replies each, I will
make an additional $626.00! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those
625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my name at #2 and they each
only receive 5 replies, that just made me $3,125.00! Those 3,125
persons will all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with my name at
#1 and if still 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react I will receive
$15,625,00! With an original investment of only $6.00! AMAZING!
REMEMBERING THAT I USED A VERY LOW EXAMPLE OF HOW MUCH PEOPLE WOULD
REPLY!
When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest
posting in the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to names on the
list, putting your name at number 6 again. And start posting again. The
thing to remember is: do you realize that thousands of people all over
the world are joining the internet and reading these articles
everyday?, JUST LIKE YOU are now! So, can you afford $6.00 and see if
it really works?? I think so... People have said "What if the plan is
played out and no one sends you the money?"
So what! What are the chances of that happening when there are tons of
new honest users and new honest people who are joining the internet and
news groups everyday and are willing to give it a try? Estimates are at
20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, with thousands of those joining
the actual internet.

Remember: Please send the dollar to EVERYONE on the list! Even if they
dont live in your country! If no one SENDS money, no one GETS money!

Old June 5th 06, 10:59 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default bull**** and a lot of it

If you could do this you wouldn't be wasting your time and ours
posting here about it, you tit.

--
Paul (she dreams in color, she dreams in red)
Stop and Look
Old June 6th 06, 07:16 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default SPAM and a lot of SPAM

On Mon, 05 Jun 2006 21:59:29 GMT in rec.photo.digital, Paul Heslop
wrote,
If you could do this you wouldn't be wasting your time and ours
posting here about it, you tit.

Paul, if you are going to reply to SPAM like this (you can be sure
the spammer will never read it!) could you be so kind as to add the
word SPAM to the subject line, so those who come along later can
automatically killfile the thread. Thanks.

Old June 6th 06, 07:55 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

David Harmon wrote:

On Mon, 05 Jun 2006 21:59:29 GMT in rec.photo.digital, Paul Heslop
wrote,
If you could do this you wouldn't be wasting your time and ours
posting here about it, you tit.

Paul, if you are going to reply to SPAM like this (you can be sure
the spammer will never read it!) could you be so kind as to add the
word SPAM to the subject line, so those who come along later can
automatically killfile the thread. Thanks.

I was gonna, but people have different definitions of what is spam and
what is just bull****. I was sure it was bull**** at least :O)
Old June 7th 06, 07:36 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

On Tue, 06 Jun 2006 06:55:38 GMT in rec.photo.digital, Paul Heslop

True, but MMF is always spam. http://www.stopspam.org/usenet/mmf/

Old June 7th 06, 11:16 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

David Harmon wrote:

On Tue, 06 Jun 2006 06:55:38 GMT in rec.photo.digital, Paul Heslop
wrote,
I was gonna, but people have different definitions of what is spam and
what is just bull****. I was sure it was bull**** at least :O)

True, but MMF is always spam. http://www.stopspam.org/usenet/mmf/

:O) I'll take your word for it, it's gone and as i trimmed it from
the reply I don't even know what it was!