LF & Ham and Cheese

Old January 6th 05, 12:36 PM

Default LF & Ham and Cheese

That's Wisconsin and amateur radio, for the uninitiated.
Just curious
1) who the fellow Wisconsin residents and frequent visitors are among
us?

2) who the hams (not necessarily from Wisconsin) are among us?

Just reply to the list so we've got a permanent record, all in one
place. Thanks.

Collin Brendemuehl
KC8TKA

Old January 6th 05, 01:01 PM
Shelley

You really want to use this news group as a central repository for the names
of ham radio operators? Have you by chance looked at the name of the group?

oups.com...

Old January 6th 05, 01:34 PM
jjs

wrote in message
oups.com...

1) who the fellow Wisconsin residents and frequent visitors are among
us?

I live on the Wisconsin-Minnesota border (on the Missisippi) and that's as
close as I want to be.

Old January 6th 05, 01:42 PM

Yup. It's about large format equipment. And the use and users of it.
And that's all this inquiry is about.

Collin Brendemuehl
KC8TKA

Old January 6th 05, 01:44 PM

Why?
Today's my 49th birthday and all I want is a bag of fresh curds!
But alas, they don't appear to make/sell them fresh in Ohio.
(Backwards place!)

Collin Brendemuehl
KC8TKA

Old January 6th 05, 02:02 PM
jjs

wrote in message
oups.com...
Why?
Today's my 49th birthday and all I want is a bag of fresh curds!
But alas, they don't appear to make/sell them fresh in Ohio.
(Backwards place!)

Well, young man, I would drive over the river to get you some but I'm going
to be busy shoveling the drive and sidewalks today. My deepest sympathies
for your living in Ohio. I lived there, too.

Old January 6th 05, 03:34 PM

2-d, 360 APO-Nikkor, 12" Ilex Paragon, 210/5.6 Fujinon-W
Nagaoka 4x5 wood field, 90mm ilex, 135mm Rodenstock Ysarex (a nice,
cheap Tessar design), & sharing the Fujinon
Yashica Mat 124
Pentax Super Program & MX (a black beauty), A100/2.8, K30/2.8, A35/2,
A50/1.7, FA50/1.4, K75-150, A70-210/4, Tamron 300/5.6 (A-mount)

Shot 4x5, Ilex, APX-100 @ iso100, developed normally in (iirc)
HC-110(b), scanned contact on Epson 3170.
http://members.safe-t.net/dpconsult/...Highbanks2.jpg

Shot 4x5, Rodenstock, APX-100 @ iso100, developed normally in (iirc)
HC-110(b), printed @ grade3 on Oriental paper,
scanned 8x10 on Epson 3170.
http://members.safe-t.net/dpconsult/ashley.jpg

Old January 6th 05, 03:57 PM

posting as dpcwilbur at excite dot com as well as this em.

This expressed concern is understood, both practically and technically.
(I'm a software developer for my avocation. Domino. ABM [Anyting But
Microsoft].)
People may feel free email me directly
and I'll keep an archive myself.

Collin