kiev 80 question?

Old December 8th 04, 06:07 PM
Marko Miscevic

Default kiev 80 question?

would you give a 100 $ for a working kiev 80 , with 65 mm lens and light
meter.
thanks

Old December 8th 04, 07:33 PM
Ralf R. Radermacher

Marko Miscevic wrote:

would you give a 100 $ for a working kiev 80 , with 65 mm lens and light
meter.

No, I wouldn't.

But I'd give 100 bucks for a day without a stupid "for sale" ad in this
group. That includes the badly disguised ones. What do you think would
be the purpose of the newsgroup named
rec.photo.marketplace.equipment.medium-format?

Go away.

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher - DL9KCG - Köln/Cologne, Germany
private homepage: http://www.fotoralf.de

Old December 8th 04, 08:08 PM
Marko Miscevic

would you give a 100 $ for a working kiev 80 , with 65 mm lens and

light
meter.

No, I wouldn't.

But I'd give 100 bucks for a day without a stupid "for sale" ad in this
group. That includes the badly disguised ones. What do you think would
be the purpose of the newsgroup named
rec.photo.marketplace.equipment.medium-format?

Go away.

Ralf

Thanks on your very kind advice. If it is so hard to answer then just dont .
GET A LIFE !!

Old December 8th 04, 09:27 PM
Ralf R. Radermacher

Marko Miscevic wrote:

GET A LIFE !!

I've got a life. A great one, even. Now, what about you learning some
manners?

Ralf

Old December 8th 04, 10:39 PM
Marko Miscevic

"Ralf R. Radermacher" wrote in message
Marko Miscevic wrote:

GET A LIFE !!

I've got a life. A great one, even. Now, what about you learning some
manners?

Ralf

I have to learn some manners ? Have you read your last post to me ?
Congratulations on on a great life!

Old December 8th 04, 11:03 PM
Ralf R. Radermacher

Marko Miscevic wrote:

I have to learn some manners ? Have you read your last post to me ?
Congratulations on on a great life!

Look, you were apparently able to use a computer and find this group.
Hence, you may be expected to know just as well why there is a
corresponding marketplace group and what it's good for.

You've been inconsiderate and you got the reply you deserved. Stop
whining and shut up.

Wait, let me give you a hand....

*plonk*

Ralf