it's a disgrace what has happened to this group

Old June 18th 04, 03:44 PM
billypat

Default it's a disgrace what has happened to this group

what I have seen here today makes me so angry. too bad a few f---wads
have to ruin this group for those of us who just want to discuss our
love for photography. anyone know of a good moderated group we can move
to? I don't think I can keep coming back here.

cheers...

Old June 18th 04, 04:48 PM
Lionel

Kibo informs me that "billypat" stated that:

what I have seen here today makes me so angry. too bad a few f---wads
have to ruin this group for those of us who just want to discuss our
love for photography. anyone know of a good moderated group we can move
to? I don't think I can keep coming back here.

Rec.photo.moderated

But don't stress too much, it's just our porno-troll going nuts today,
but he'll be gone soon.

Old June 18th 04, 07:04 PM
Barney

Lionel wrote in news:cg36d0l2ar0r5nvjm5443vd113b62aqnpd@
4ax.com:

I don't think I can keep coming back here.

Rec.photo.moderated

But don't stress too much, it's just our porno-troll going nuts today,
but he'll be gone soon.

I checked out rec.photo.moderated, and the topics of discussion do not seem
to be as varied as the descutions going on here. They also seem to talk a
bit more about digital than they do here. It's not a bad group, however
here I can very easily pick and choose what topics I want to participate
on. Also that group may not be as popular because of the shear amount of
posts is tiny compared to this group. Another words, there's more topics
posted in one day here than what's posted in three months worth of posts
over there.

Good suggestion though if one does not want to see any off topic posts.

Barney

Old June 18th 04, 07:07 PM
Barney

"billypat" wrote in news:cauv46$bc6
@odah37.prod.google.com:

what I have seen here today makes me so angry. too bad a few f---wads
have to ruin this group for those of us who just want to discuss our
love for photography. anyone know of a good moderated group we can move
to? I don't think I can keep coming back here.

It's not good, however I don't think it's that bad. I can easily skip over
the posts that are not good. The good news is that posts like that don't
always last.

Barney

Old June 18th 04, 09:10 PM
Joseph Meehan

Lionel wrote:
Kibo informs me that "billypat" stated that:

what I have seen here today makes me so angry. too bad a few f---wads
have to ruin this group for those of us who just want to discuss our
love for photography. anyone know of a good moderated group we can
move to? I don't think I can keep coming back here.

Rec.photo.moderated

But don't stress too much, it's just our porno-troll going nuts today,
but he'll be gone soon.

As soon as they get him back on his medication.

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

Old June 18th 04, 09:14 PM
Richard Cockburn

"Joseph Meehan" wrote in
:

Lionel wrote:
Kibo informs me that "billypat" stated that:

what I have seen here today makes me so angry. too bad a few f---wads
have to ruin this group for those of us who just want to discuss our
love for photography. anyone know of a good moderated group we can
move to? I don't think I can keep coming back here.

Rec.photo.moderated

But don't stress too much, it's just our porno-troll going nuts today,
but he'll be gone soon.

As soon as they get him back on his medication.

Lionel already bounced Steve Y once before. He just got a new ISP. It will
be a matter of time before they drop him too.

--
"Live fast. Die young." (Nikki Sixx)

-Richard Cockburn
Old June 18th 04, 09:49 PM
Steve Young

"Richard Cockburn" wrote in message
.4...
"Joseph Meehan" wrote in
:

Lionel wrote:
Kibo informs me that "billypat" stated that:

what I have seen here today makes me so angry. too bad a few f---wads
have to ruin this group for those of us who just want to discuss our
love for photography. anyone know of a good moderated group we can
move to? I don't think I can keep coming back here.

Rec.photo.moderated

But don't stress too much, it's just our porno-troll going nuts today,
but he'll be gone soon.

As soon as they get him back on his medication.

Lionel already bounced Steve Y once before. He just got a new ISP. It will
be a matter of time before they drop him too.

It's not hard to see who's asshole you suck Mr. Party Liner
He's the one telling all the lies around here.
This is the same ISP I've been posting from for 5 or six years now.
Take a look before you blindly parrot your idol.
You would realize a lot more things he's lied about.
He is NOT an honest person.
So this puts you in the same boat slacker

Steve Young

Old June 18th 04, 09:54 PM
Sabineellen

As soon as they get him back on his medication.

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

That's offensive to people who are on medication (a large portion of the
population). I assure you that most would not have such behavior, and those who
do would do so regardless of whether they needed medication or not.
Old June 18th 04, 09:57 PM
Richard Cockburn

"Steve Young" wrote in
:

Lionel wrote:
Kibo informs me that "billypat" stated
that:

what I have seen here today makes me so angry. too bad a few
f---wads have to ruin this group for those of us who just want to
discuss our love for photography. anyone know of a good moderated
group we can move to? I don't think I can keep coming back here.

Rec.photo.moderated

But don't stress too much, it's just our porno-troll going nuts
today, but he'll be gone soon.

As soon as they get him back on his medication.

Lionel already bounced Steve Y once before. He just got a new ISP. It
will be a matter of time before they drop him too.

It's not hard to see who's asshole you suck Mr. Party Liner

You're supposed to save those gay vulgar comments for the anonymous
remailers, troll. Looks like you just slipped again.

He's the one telling all the lies around here.
This is the same ISP I've been posting from for 5 or six years now.
Take a look before you blindly parrot your idol.

I *have* looked, and everything points to you, troll. And for the record, I
am not one of Lionel's "disciples" (as you worded it in another post), but
I would rather be associated with him than with any of your alt.snuh troll
buddies.

You would realize a lot more things he's lied about.
He is NOT an honest person.

You are the liar. If I cared enough I would find a message you posted
recently where you admitted to changing ISPs. Need we remind everyone what
happened with your anti-SI campaign?

So this puts you in the same boat slacker

Get lost, troll. You are not welcome around here.

Old June 18th 04, 11:30 PM
Steve Young

"Richard Cockburn" mistakingly wrote
Lionel already bounced Steve Y once before. He just got a new
ISP. It will be a matter of time before they drop him too.

Proven lie

Steve Young talks some trash with the party liner:
It's not hard to see who's asshole you suck Mr. Party Liner

You're supposed to save those gay vulgar comments for the anonymous
remailers, troll. Looks like you just slipped again.

No, often, when the other party denies the truth and lies, as you are here, it's
about the only language they understand..

He's the one telling all the lies around here.
This is the same ISP I've been posting from for 5 or six years now.
Take a look before you blindly parrot your idol.

I *have* looked, and everything points to you, troll. And for the record, I
am not one of Lionel's "disciples" (as you worded it in another post), but
I would rather be associated with him than with any of your alt.snuh troll
buddies.

Including Lionel's hidden IP and his posting of what he claimed was an email
from me. Which, as it turned out, was proven bogus and probably fabricated by
him. He posted it without verifying it with me or asking my permission, (if he
really thought it was from me). I'm guessing he knew all along and simply lied
about it. Which brings me to the point that he found a need to send me
threatening email. If I had less integrity, I would post it as he had done with
what he said was mine sent to him. Here's his announcement of that: "Combine
that with the anonymous,
threatening email you sent me today[0] ..." He then posted it as the footnote.

Sure you are ("disciple"), or you would have realized the mistake you made and
apologized for jumping to incorrect conclusions.

You would realize a lot more things he's lied about.
He is NOT an honest person.

You are the liar. If I cared enough I would find a message you posted
recently where you admitted to changing ISPs.

Hahaha! sure, I've added a broadband connection and I'm running duel service
for a while. That was very well explained, but you prefer to see your own fairy
tale. As anyone can see, the last post was the old service and this is now the
new service So now we're back to you being the liar. Oh this is great fun,
but don't fret, you're not the only truth stretcher here, you have some company.

Need we remind everyone what
happened with your anti-SI campaign?

I never had an "anti-SI campaign" only a charter compliance campaign.
Don't you hate being an off-topic scofflaw? By you breaking the rules, it just
encourages others to have the same disregard for the charter and break other
rules. They think, if it's ok for you, then it's ok for them.

So this puts you in the same boat slacker

Get lost, troll. You are not welcome around here.

Maybe by you and a few others, who disregard the truth.

Steve Young