Interesting use of HDR

Old July 6th 15, 05:44 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

Default Interesting use of HDR

Katrin's use of HDR with people creates some interesting effects.

http://www.photoshopdiva.com/clients/HDR_gallery/index.html
--
PeterN
Old July 6th 15, 06:10 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_7_]

On 2015-07-06 16:44:19 +0000, PeterN said:

Katrin's use of HDR with people creates some interesting effects.

http://www.photoshopdiva.com/clients/HDR_gallery/index.html

Damn! Could she get them any smaller?

Savageduck

Old July 6th 15, 06:17 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

On 2015-07-06 16:44:19 +0000, PeterN said:

Katrin's use of HDR with people creates some interesting effects.

http://www.photoshopdiva.com/clients/HDR_gallery/index.html

Damn! Could she get them any smaller?

Click on them.

--
PeterN
Old July 6th 15, 06:21 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article , PeterN
wrote:

Katrin's use of HDR with people creates some interesting effects.

http://www.photoshopdiva.com/clients/HDR_gallery/index.html

Damn! Could she get them any smaller?

Click on them.

they're still small.
Old July 6th 15, 06:21 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On Jul 6, 2015, PeterN wrote
(in ):

On 2015-07-06 16:44:19 +0000, said:

Katrin's use of HDR with people creates some interesting effects.

http://www.photoshopdiva.com/clients/HDR_gallery/index.html

Damn! Could she get them any smaller?

Click on them.

I did. It was the expanded version I was referring to.

Savageduck

Old July 6th 15, 09:23 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

On 7/6/2015 1:21 PM, Savageduck wrote:
On Jul 6, 2015, PeterN wrote
(in ):

On 2015-07-06 16:44:19 +0000, said:

Katrin's use of HDR with people creates some interesting effects.

http://www.photoshopdiva.com/clients/HDR_gallery/index.html

Damn! Could she get them any smaller?

Click on them.

I did. It was the expanded version I was referring to.

Strange. In both IE & Chrome, there is a large version on the right that
takes up most of the screen. I did have to enlarge the image in Chrome,
though.

--
PeterN
Old July 6th 15, 09:24 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

On 7/6/2015 1:21 PM, nospam wrote:
In article , PeterN
wrote:

Katrin's use of HDR with people creates some interesting effects.

http://www.photoshopdiva.com/clients/HDR_gallery/index.html

Damn! Could she get them any smaller?

Click on them.

they're still small.