Shootin in the rain

Old July 5th 15, 12:02 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

Default Shootin in the rain

On 7/4/2015 11:16 PM, Bill W wrote:
On Sat, 04 Jul 2015 21:45:37 -0400, PeterN
wrote:

Constructive comments always welcome.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/97242118/20150704_Lomgwood_0352.jpg

I like it.

Thank you.

--
PeterN
Old July 5th 15, 09:31 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
nospam

What happened to your computer clock?
You seem to be an hour fast.

It should be right now. I corrected it sometime yesterday. The new
install of Windows after installing my new SSD left a few loose ends
at first. I think they're all covered now.

it should have set the clock automatically.
Old July 6th 15, 12:25 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
nospam

What happened to your computer clock?
You seem to be an hour fast.

It should be right now. I corrected it sometime yesterday. The new
install of Windows after installing my new SSD left a few loose ends
at first. I think they're all covered now.

It still looks out. I am responding to this message at 14:05 PDT. My
Usenet client shows it as having reached my desktop at 14:28 PDT.

I just checked a message that I just sent. I sent it, then looked at
my iPhone, and the iPhone said 7:15. The message I just sent was time
stamped 19:14:49.

your time zone is wrong. your post is time stamped 8.20p, one hour in
the future, and that's on two different news servers.
Old July 6th 15, 12:25 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
nospam

What happened to your computer clock?
You seem to be an hour fast.

It should be right now. I corrected it sometime yesterday. The new
install of Windows after installing my new SSD left a few loose ends
at first. I think they're all covered now.

it should have set the clock automatically.

Jesus, but you contribute nothing but useless, negative, crap.

It didn't. Wrong time zone or something. Who cares? It's changed
now.

there's nothing negative abut what i said.

the fact is that windows by default automatically sets the clock.

you must have done something to break that, and the fact that your
clock is an hour off confirms that.
Old July 6th 15, 12:37 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
nospam

In article , PeterN
wrote:

What happened to your computer clock?
You seem to be an hour fast.

It should be right now. I corrected it sometime yesterday. The new
install of Windows after installing my new SSD left a few loose ends
at first. I think they're all covered now.

it should have set the clock automatically.

Jesus, but you contribute nothing but useless, negative, crap.

It didn't. Wrong time zone or something. Who cares? It's changed
now.

Calm down Tony. He was obviously talking about Apple O/S upgrades.

nope. i was referring to windows.

After
all, since Folyd in't qualified to talk about Apple or Windows systems
because he uses Linux, he is likewise not qualified to comment on
Windows systems.

wrong on that too.
Old July 6th 15, 01:04 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Savageduck[_7_]

On 2015-07-06 00:20:06 +0000, said:

On Sun, 5 Jul 2015 14:06:35 -0700, Savageduck

On 2015-07-05 21:28:37 +0000,
said:

On Sat, 4 Jul 2015 19:43:13 -0700, Savageduck

On 2015-07-05 03:22:18 +0000,
said:

On Sat, 4 Jul 2015 19:12:55 -0700, Savageduck

On 2015-07-05 01:45:37 +0000, PeterN said:

Constructive comments always welcome.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/97242118/20150704_Lomgwood_0352.jpg

Actually, that is a nice image. I like it. If I really went to town on
if I might find an issue or two (some things urge me to dig ;-)), but
why? It is just fine.

Try not to be so effusive in your compliments, Duck.

What happened to your computer clock?
You seem to be an hour fast.

It should be right now. I corrected it sometime yesterday. The new
install of Windows after installing my new SSD left a few loose ends
at first. I think they're all covered now.

It still looks out. I am responding to this message at 14:05 PDT. My
Usenet client shows it as having reached my desktop at 14:28 PDT.

I just checked a message that I just sent. I sent it, then looked at
my iPhone, and the iPhone said 7:15. The message I just sent was time
stamped 19:14:49.

Then something screwy is happening to time in Florida, because even
this current message of yours has arrived on my server an hour ahead of
actual local time.

Technically I am replying to your post before I received it.

Savageduck