Invite my galleries

Old March 24th 04, 04:15 PM
Przemek Czuba

Default Invite my galleries

Hi!

I'm photographer from Poland.

I want to invite you at my website http://republika.pl/fotopc/galeria.html
and show you my photos.

Tell me what do you think about it?

Greetings from Poland.
Przemek Czuba.

Old March 24th 04, 05:24 PM
@ hotmail.com

Hi,

You have very good pictures.

They are too small as for me (I use resolution 1152x864). But they have
nice quality.

I guess that in Warsaw, or in other Poland cities, you have many
possibilities for creation. I never was in Warsaw but I visited Krakow
at last spring, very nice city.

Greetings from Ukraine,

Old March 24th 04, 05:29 PM
Fred A. Miller

Przemek Czuba wrote:

Hi!

I'm photographer from Poland.

I want to invite you at my website http://republika.pl/fotopc/galeria.html
and show you my photos.

Tell me what do you think about it?

Over all, nice work.

Fred

--
"..SuSE Linux, MS-DOS, and Windows XP, (also known as the Good, the Bad, and
the Ugly)."
Old March 25th 04, 01:16 AM

Beautiful!
Thanks for sharing them.
Kay

Old March 25th 04, 06:45 AM
Przemek Czuba

You have very good pictures.

Thanks.

They are too small as for me (I use resolution 1152x864). But they have
nice quality.

Yes, it's true. They are small because I've decided to show small
pictures but in high quality.

I guess that in Warsaw, or in other Poland cities, you have many
possibilities for creation. I never was in Warsaw but I visited Krakow
at last spring, very nice city.

Yes, there is many interesting places but I don't like big cities... (
I have to live here (in Warsaw) because I have a job here. I was
born in small town at southern Poland (there is many possibilities to make
pictures of beautiful landscapes) but I've studied at Warsaw.

Tatras (polish mountains - not so far from Krakow) is my favourite theme.

Greetings from Poland.

Przemek Czuba.

Old March 28th 04, 12:17 AM
ian green