Demand that Obama release his college records! Where is the media?

Old October 15th 08, 06:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.music.classical.guitar,rec.music.dylan
catpandaddy

Default Demand that Obama release his college records! Where is the media?

"That80sGuy" wrote in message
In message ,
"catpandaddy"
done wrote:

"That80sGuy" wrote in message

You need a bullet in your head.

And now you threaten violence and murder.

"The tree of liberty could not grow were it not watered with the blood of
tyrants".

That quote refers to people in elected office though. I can agree with that
quote (and your "Bubba's Bubble" quote by the way, that was totally money,
no pun intended :-) ) but I prefer to stop short of applying it to people I
interact with on the Net. I'm strange like that.

Old October 15th 08, 06:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.music.classical.guitar,rec.music.dylan
Mark & Steven Bornfeld

Richard Yates wrote:
HEMI-Powered wrote:
Here's one to just fan the flames of discord: ....All of his papers, all
of his exams, and even his Harvard Law Review articles are 100%
locked up somehow.

You see, this is the kind of patently false claim that undermines anything
else that might be useful in your post. To repeat it says that you are
unable to look at a statement and make an intelligent, critical evaluation
of its validity. Anyone looking at that statement should immediately ask:

How could law review articles be "100% locked up" when the Harvard Law
Review is distributed world wide? Obama was there in 1990. Did someone go
and buy them all up 15 years after they were published? Did they then pay
off or murder all the people who they bought the copies from? What about the
copies that are right now in the law library down the street? Did they
publish replacement copies and smuggle them into every law library in the
world? Yeah, that's it.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Who ARE those guys?

Butch Cassidy

--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
http://www.dentaltwins.com
Old October 15th 08, 07:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.music.classical.guitar,rec.music.dylan
gemini jackson

On 15 Oct 2008 17:09:53 GMT, That80sGuy wrote:

In message news:0064bd3e-a86d-4d9b-9536-
, frank
done wrote:

On Oct 14, 6:48*pm, "Boskey" wrote:
Democrats? *Rebuild the economy? *What the **** are you smoking?

Obama's economic plan:

Taxes.
Taxes.
Spending.
Spending.
Debt.
Debt.

Obama has promised tax cuts for most Americans. *However, I believe he

has
indicated during interviews that he isn't in favor of the Bush tax cuts
being extended. *Soooo, we may see the end of the Bush tax cuts, cuts t

hat
impacted much of the middle-income Americans. *Then, it will be replace

d by
the Obama brand of tax cuts. *No wonder Obama can say he won't need to

raise
taxes for this proposal, he is simply re-badging the Bush tax cuts.

He;s actually lowering the taxes for the middle class and raising them
for the top 1% or so. Make over a million you're going to take a big
hit. But you can afford it if you make a million. There are rural
farmers making 20 grand in upstate New York. If you're making multi
millions, you can afford it, ditto the CEO that got double digit
millions for a few weeks of work. Nice job if you can get it. By the
way, company was taken over in the bailout.

I think they can afford a Social Security / Medicaire cap removal
also.

Why not just take ALL Bill Gates's money? After all, it would run the gov.
for what, a weekend?

So you see a slight tax hike the same as taking away ALL of someone's
money? You must be a .... what's the word?

****ing moron.

Yes, that's it!
-GJ
Old October 15th 08, 07:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.music.classical.guitar,rec.music.dylan
HEMI-Powered

Richard Yates added these comments in the current discussion du
jour ...

HEMI-Powered wrote:
[...]

I will limit my comments as I do not try to reason with fools but
the burden of proof is on your as all, repeat ALL media news
casters even Keith Oberman have reported that Obama's college
records are sealed, locked, any word you like that means "we cant
see it."

Now, suppose you provide proof - if you can - what Obama's Law
REview articles say and where they may be obtained? Otherwise,
please find something else to talk about.

--
HP, aka Jerry

"Efficiency is doing things right, effectiveness is doing the
right things" - Peter Drucker
Old October 15th 08, 07:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.music.classical.guitar,rec.music.dylan
HEMI-Powered

Mark & Steven Bornfeld added these comments in the current
discussion du jour ...

Richard Yates wrote:
HEMI-Powered wrote:
[...]

I don't do reasearch for other people but maybe you want to take
a listen to some factual news broadcasts on the subject. This has
been discussed and fully documented by a number of media
representative on CNN, Fox, even MSNBC. But, if you still want
more proof, can you or anyone anywhere at any time cite any place
where these papers covering some 4-7 years of Obama's life may be
viewed? No, well then please go away until you can

Old October 15th 08, 07:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.music.classical.guitar,rec.music.dylan
gemini jackson

On 15 Oct 2008 17:07:15 GMT, That80sGuy wrote:

In message , gemini jackson
done wrote:

On 15 Oct 2008 11:01:03 GMT, That80sGuy wrote:

And Obama's plan has a balanced budget for FY2010? Didn't think so.
Obama voted for the $700B bailout. That's $58B a month. So Obama is 3X
more irresponsible than Bush, astounding as that may be.

What's astounding is the narrow minded attempt to skew the details to
be in favor of your candidate instead of using unbiased facts. McCain
voted for the bailout too.

Where have I stated support for McCain? Oh, that's right, I haven't.
Because I don't. You, on the other hand, have demonstrated that the ONLY
method you have to "support" Obama is to say that he's not McCain.

Not the 'only' method, but you're starting to catch on.

And even that is wrong. Obama IS McCain. McCain is Bush. Bush is
Clinton. ALL corrupt. ALL evil. ALL the same.

Ignorant, infantile nonsense.

-GJ
Old October 15th 08, 07:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.music.classical.guitar,rec.music.dylan
Mark & Steven Bornfeld

HEMI-Powered wrote:

I don't do reasearch for other people but maybe you want to take
a listen to some factual news broadcasts on the subject. This has
been discussed and fully documented by a number of media
representative on CNN, Fox, even MSNBC. But, if you still want
more proof, can you or anyone anywhere at any time cite any place
where these papers covering some 4-7 years of Obama's life may be
viewed? No, well then please go away until you can

According to Politico, Obama never wrote a single article for the
Harvard Law Review (at least not during his tenure as editor)

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0608/11257.html

As far as "factual news broadcasts", well, I don't believe everything I
hear (or read, for that matter).

Steve

--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
http://www.dentaltwins.com

Old October 15th 08, 07:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.music.classical.guitar,rec.music.dylan
Richard Yates

HEMI-Powered wrote:
[...]

The only part that I commented on was the claim that "even his Harvard Law
Review articles are 100% locked up somehow." That is obviously impossible as
I demonstrated. That other records are "locked up" may be true and may have
been widely reported. For you to imply that I am disputing this suggests
that you have no substantive reponse the part of your post that I did
criticize.

Now, suppose you provide proof - if you can - what Obama's Law
Review articles say and where they may be obtained? Otherwise,
please find something else to talk about.

I don't know that there are any. He edited articles and organized the staff.
Some description of this is at:
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0608/11257.html

So, your phrase "what Obama's Law Review articles say" presumes without
evidence that there were any. I don't accept the premise.

Please notice that in both of these posts I am making no claims about Obama
or his politics but rather about your obvious bias in presenting a claim
that is impossible and then a question that contains an assumption for which
you give no evidence and may very well be false. The quickness with which
you respond with insults to rational criticism of your post further
undermines your credibility.

Old October 15th 08, 07:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.music.classical.guitar,rec.music.dylan
HEMI-Powered

catpandaddy added these comments in the current discussion du
jour ...

Have a real nice day, OK?

You as well. Though I've only seen a few of your messages
over here in the newsgroup I'm reading this thread from, I
like your systematic approach to breaking things down and
looking at things carefully. Just wanted to say that's a good
thing.

Thanks for the complement. Noboody is truly unbiased but I strive
for balanced reporting that includes determines facturally as
many places as possible. This isn't at all an ideology debate nor
is it really a bull**** character thingy. I can sort out for
myself the truth from the fiction of the Keating Five or the Bill
Ayers connection.

Incidently, I just tuned into this thread also, so we'll see how
this goes forth. And my I return the complement that you seem to
be more level headed than some I've seen as no matter where your
private views lie, you're also able to be dispassionate and
factual. And, again, have a great day and may the winds of Wall
Street be favorable!