Demand that Obama release his college records! Where is the media?

Old October 7th 08, 12:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.music.classical.guitar,rec.music.dylan
anon[_3_]

Default Demand that Obama release his college records! Where is the media?

How about instead we demand that McCain and Palin discuss the issues!

Get used to it folks. With McBush & Caribou Barbie dropping quickly in
every poll the anti-American right wing attack machine is just getting
started.
Old October 14th 08, 10:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.music.classical.guitar,rec.music.dylan
SMS

anon wrote:
How about instead we demand that McCain and Palin discuss the issues!

Get used to it folks. With McBush & Caribou Barbie dropping quickly in
every poll the anti-American right wing attack machine is just getting
started.

Perhaps, but they've lost relevance. They scream about such stupid
things like Bill Ayers and ACORN that no one pays attention to them
anymore. If they had anything real on Obama they'd have used it by now.

They are losing more than the presidency in this election. It's possible
that there will be a cloture-proof majority in the senate. There are
some very close races, but if the Democrats can get 60 votes between the
Democrats and independents than the Republicans will be unable to stop
the rebuilding of the economy and a coherent foreign policy. Even at 59
Democrats + Independents there may be a couple of good Republicans to
prevent cloture.
Old October 15th 08, 12:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.music.classical.guitar,rec.music.dylan
Boskey

Democrats? Rebuild the economy? What the **** are you smoking?

Obama's economic plan:

Taxes.
Taxes.
Spending.
Spending.
Debt.
Debt.

Obama has promised tax cuts for most Americans. However, I believe he has
indicated during interviews that he isn't in favor of the Bush tax cuts
being extended. Soooo, we may see the end of the Bush tax cuts, cuts that
impacted much of the middle-income Americans. Then, it will be replaced by
the Obama brand of tax cuts. No wonder Obama can say he won't need to raise
taxes for this proposal, he is simply re-badging the Bush tax cuts.

Old October 15th 08, 01:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.music.classical.guitar,rec.music.dylan
____

In article ,
"Boskey" wrote:

Democrats? Rebuild the economy? What the **** are you smoking?

Obama's economic plan:

Taxes.
Taxes.
Spending.
Spending.
Debt.
Debt.

Obama has promised tax cuts for most Americans. However, I believe he has
indicated during interviews that he isn't in favor of the Bush tax cuts
being extended. Soooo, we may see the end of the Bush tax cuts, cuts that
impacted much of the middle-income Americans. Then, it will be replaced by
the Obama brand of tax cuts. No wonder Obama can say he won't need to raise
taxes for this proposal, he is simply re-badging the Bush tax cuts.

I heard a rumor stemming from the IRS that the Bush economic stimulus
checks were taken from Social Security funds. I would be interested to
know if the rumor was true.

--
Reality is a picture perfected and never looking back.
Old October 15th 08, 01:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.music.classical.guitar,rec.music.dylan
____

In article ,
That80sGuy wrote:

In message , SMS
done wrote:

There are
some very close races, but if the Democrats can get 60 votes between the
Democrats and independents than the Republicans will be unable to stop
the rebuilding of the economy and a coherent foreign policy.

Democrats? Rebuild the economy? What the **** are you smoking?

Obama's economic plan:

Taxes.
Taxes.
Spending.
Spending.

Its American to pay taxes, only the rich have a problem with it, get
over it.

--
Reality is a picture perfected and never looking back.
Old October 15th 08, 01:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.music.dylan
John McWilliams

____ wrote:
In article ,
"Boskey" wrote:

[...]

Rumors.

lsmft
Old October 15th 08, 03:56 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.music.classical.guitar,rec.music.dylan
gemini jackson

On 14 Oct 2008 23:24:44 GMT, That80sGuy wrote:

In message , SMS
done wrote:

[...]

You old ****ers in your 80's are so longwinded!
-GJ
Old October 15th 08, 02:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.music.classical.guitar,rec.music.dylan
gemini jackson

On 15 Oct 2008 11:01:03 GMT, That80sGuy wrote:

And Obama's plan has a balanced budget for FY2010? Didn't think so.
Obama voted for the $700B bailout. That's $58B a month. So Obama is 3X
more irresponsible than Bush, astounding as that may be.

What's astounding is the narrow minded attempt to skew the details to
be in favor of your candidate instead of using unbiased facts. McCain
voted for the bailout too. But to his credit he was a POW for 5
years.

-GJ
Old October 15th 08, 03:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.music.classical.guitar,rec.music.dylan
catpandaddy

"That80sGuy" wrote in message
In message , "Boskey"
done wrote:

Democrats? Rebuild the economy? What the **** are you smoking?

Obama's economic plan:

Taxes.
Taxes.
Spending.
Spending.
Debt.
Debt.

Obama has promised tax cuts for most Americans.

As did Bill Clinton. How'd that work out?

With a balanced budget and a strong economy.

Old October 15th 08, 03:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.music.classical.guitar,rec.music.dylan
catpandaddy

"That80sGuy" wrote in message

You need a bullet in your head.

And now you threaten violence and murder. kthxbye.