Pentax *istDS and old Canon flash - I dit it

Old May 9th 05, 05:25 PM
JD

Default Pentax *istDS and old Canon flash - I dit it

I didn't get any answer to my post of yesterday (I must be too impatient)
and I dared it (Canon Speedlite 155A). Everything seems fine so far.
Still welcomes any feedback.
Regards,
Jean.

Old May 9th 05, 09:52 PM
Gaderian

JD wrote:
I didn't get any answer to my post of yesterday (I must be too
impatient) and I dared it (Canon Speedlite 155A). Everything seems
fine so far. Still welcomes any feedback.
Regards,
Jean.

Actually, someone did answer to your post an hour later
Anyhow, interesting. You're more determined than I because I would have
gave up on the modifications (I read your original post) and bought a new
one. But if you're happy with the results and it works, go for it.
Personally, i don't have the guts enough to try something like that with my
baby "ahem" I meant my *istD (as he caresses and talks to his camera)

Old May 9th 05, 11:04 PM
JD

"Gaderian" a écrit dans le message de news:
JD wrote:
I didn't get any answer to my post of yesterday (I must be too
impatient) and I dared it (Canon Speedlite 155A). Everything seems
fine so far. Still welcomes any feedback.
Regards,
Jean.

Actually, someone did answer to your post an hour later
Anyhow, interesting. You're more determined than I because I would have
gave up on the modifications (I read your original post) and bought a new
one. But if you're happy with the results and it works, go for it.
Personally, i don't have the guts enough to try something like that with
my baby "ahem" I meant my *istD (as he caresses and talks to his
camera)
Thanks for your congratulations. I felt rather safe as I had measured the
voltage before. I was (still am) a little bit worried about the amps
though! Fred McKenzie's answer is reassuring - afterwards. I just hope it
doesn't do any damage in the long run.

Jean.

Old May 10th 05, 03:22 AM
m II

Gaderian wrote:

Personally, i don't have the guts enough to try something like that with my
baby "ahem" I meant my *istD (as he caresses and talks to his camera)

There, there..it's perfectly understandable. I've felt the same way since
adopting..er..cough cough...I mean purchasing, mine..

mike