Some images for your enjoyment...

Old March 23rd 04, 06:15 AM
Wise's Wilderness

Default Some images for your enjoyment...

At least I hope you enjoy them.

27 new images uploaded from near my place, the Snowy Mountains and South
West Tasmania. For overseas visitors, these places are situated in
Australia.

Encouragement always welcome

--
Geoff Wise
http://www.wises.com.au

Old March 23rd 04, 07:33 PM
al-Farrob

Wise's Wilderness wrote:

Very beautiful photos
You have my encouragment

http://www.wises.com.au

--
al-Farrob
Old March 23rd 04, 10:05 PM
narnold

Thanks for sharing these. They're lovely images.

Old March 24th 04, 01:59 AM
J+B

Nice pics.
One of 'em (special place) is now my screen background... cheerz.

Some of my photos are found at:
www.imageevent.com/bluecanyons

Joe
Old March 24th 04, 05:52 AM
yihang bmc-unsw

very professional looking photos, especially the night time ones.

im going to the snowies in a couple of weeks so this is getting me
really excited! what are the chances of snow at this time of the year?

Old March 28th 04, 12:11 AM
ian green

"Wise's Wilderness" :

Encouragement always welcome

thank you for the wilderness

"...in the empire of the endangered spices
our future depends on ones
willing to walk not drive
the second mile..."

--