BAN: Photography on USA trains and buses

Old June 14th 04, 03:08 PM
Mike

Default BAN: Photography on USA trains and buses

"Rata Rioja" wrote in message
On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 05:09:25 GMT, "Mike" wrote:

Prove it Rata, give me the facts, name the names. You have no facts Rata

all
you have are **** poor excuses.

from http://www.greenleft.org.au/back/2004/584/584p14.htm

In November 2000, the San Francisco Bay Guardian reported that while
Dick Cheney was its CEO, the Halliburton oil services company engaged
in illegal business dealings with Saddam Hussein's regime under the UN
oil-for-food program, and assisted his regime to earn an extra $1
billion that year through selling oil on the black market.

there are heaps more hits if you google a bit, but i'm not going to
post each and everyone of them. Back to you Mike.......

rr

I'll get back to you after I have had a chance to thoroughly read what you
have posted and after I have checked a few things for spins. I will say that
after skimming through the "articles" that much of what Halliburton did was
done through legal loopholes, maybe not moral but still legal. As for Cheney
I have never liked the man nor do I think much of Bush or Rumsfeld, I don't
think much of the French or German governments either.