Info on Sport Photography equipment needed

Old February 8th 07, 06:31 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

Default Info on Sport Photography equipment needed

Hi All

I am putting together a book on sport photography and carrying out a
single question survey so that I am able to answer the questions that
people want to know about.

For everyone who answers this one question on the survey I will give
them a mention in the eBook and also send them a copy of the ebook
once it is completed.

To see what the simple question is and give me your answer please
follow this link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=141273278207

you may need to copy and paste it into your browser

Thanks for your time

Regards
Andrew

Old February 8th 07, 10:56 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
TheDave©

wrote:
Hi All

I am putting together a book on sport photography and carrying out a
single question survey so that I am able to answer the questions that
people want to know about.

For everyone who answers this one question on the survey I will give
them a mention in the eBook and also send them a copy of the ebook
once it is completed.

To see what the simple question is and give me your answer please
follow this link:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=141273278207

you may need to copy and paste it into your browser

Thanks for your time

Regards
Andrew

Ok, I have to ask... why are you writing a book about a subject you
know nothing about? I mean, if you're an accomplished sports
photographer, shouldn't you know from your own experience already?

Old February 9th 07, 02:00 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
William Graham

"TheDave©" wrote in message ...
wrote:
[...]

Yes. - Trying to learn things from popular opinion is a loser....If Columbus
had done that, he never would have sailed across the Atlantic....95% of the
world's population thought the earth was flat in the 1490's.........