Help with prob in the my dark room

Old November 8th 04, 11:34 PM
J.A.

Default Help with prob in the my dark room

Hi Guys!

Hope someone out there can help me.

When I make a picture I get problems with the result. Please the the two pics.

As you can see the black is not really black - and oddly the parts that are not black tend to move around when I do different copy´s.
The second problem is a "strong black" line in the conturs... specially in the border black/white.

Any ideas about the problem? Is it the negative (the pictures are from two different negatives... and other pictures from the same roll are ok - even if the colors are not as extrem as in these two pics)? Or some of my chemicals?

Took the pics with TRIX400. One is inside and the other outside in strong light. Development with Kodaks chemicals.

Hope to get some answers.
Thanks in advance!
Juan
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3789.jpg (39.0 KB, 397 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3786.jpg (27.7 KB, 402 views)