A Photography forum. PhotoBanter.com

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » PhotoBanter.com forum » General Photography » In The Darkroom
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Help with prob in the my dark room

Old November 8th 04, 11:34 PM
J.A.
external usenet poster

Default Help with prob in the my dark room

Hi Guys!

Hope someone out there can help me.

When I make a picture I get problems with the result. Please the the two pics.

As you can see the black is not really black - and oddly the parts that are not black tend to move around when I do different copy´s.
The second problem is a "strong black" line in the conturs... specially in the border black/white.

Any ideas about the problem? Is it the negative (the pictures are from two different negatives... and other pictures from the same roll are ok - even if the colors are not as extrem as in these two pics)? Or some of my chemicals?

Took the pics with TRIX400. One is inside and the other outside in strong light. Development with Kodaks chemicals.

Hope to get some answers.
Thanks in advance!
Juan
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3789.jpg (39.0 KB, 397 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3786.jpg (27.7 KB, 402 views)