Accidentally pushed Fuji Acros 100!

Old November 9th 04, 02:03 AM
Nicholas O. Lindan

"Michael A. Covington" wrote

Use a less offensive name for yourself and we'll answer.

Or not.

* * *

I was pruning my killfile the other day and just about every entry was for
an anonymous name/email address:

--
Nicholas O. Lindan, Cleveland, Ohio
Remove spaces etc. to reply: n o lindan at net com dot com
Old November 9th 04, 02:13 AM
Dickless Cheney

"Michael A. Covington" wrote
in message ...
Use a less offensive name for yourself and we'll answer.

My mother taught me years ago, that if you don't have anything constructive
to offer a conversation, then just shut up.

"Use a less offensive name for yourself and we'll answer." How ****ing
childish. Oops, did I offend you?

Whah whah whah!!!

Old November 9th 04, 02:15 AM
Dickless Cheney

"Gregory W Blank" wrote in message
In article ,
"Michael A. Covington"
wrote:

Use a less offensive name for yourself and we'll answer.

Can't you just ignore him?

That wouldn't waste bandwidth...

Old November 9th 04, 05:03 AM
Michael A. Covington

"Nicholas O. Lindan" wrote in message
ink.net...

I was pruning my killfile the other day and just about every entry was for
an anonymous name/email address:

Exactly. I'm also a sysadmin at The University of Georgia, and we learned
long ago that the people who wanted mildly obnoxious were going to be
trouble.

Old November 9th 04, 05:06 AM
Michael A. Covington

"Dickless Cheney" wrote in message
. com...

"Michael A. Covington"
wrote in message ...
Use a less offensive name for yourself and we'll answer.

My mother taught me years ago, that if you don't have anything
constructive to offer a conversation, then just shut up.

"Use a less offensive name for yourself and we'll answer." How ****ing
childish. Oops, did I offend you?

You are trying to convince us of your maturity here?

Old November 9th 04, 02:36 PM
stefano bramato

Thanks for the input. I actually mixed up some HC-110 at 1:119 and stand
developed the negs for about an hour. Everything came out peachy, and no
drag.

about one hour?
wow!

--
Non è bello cio che è bello figuriamoci cio che è brutto!
Ed io imparo.
Old November 9th 04, 05:30 PM
Dickless Cheney

"stefano bramato" wrote in message
t...
about one hour?
wow!

Sixty five minutes, exactly. These were stand developed. Agitated for the
first minute and then left in a control bath for the remainder of the time.
The shadows were a little less than optimal, but overall, the negs are
printable.

Old November 9th 04, 07:52 PM
stefano bramato

Sixty five minutes, exactly. These were stand developed. Agitated for the
first minute and then left in a control bath for the remainder of the time.
The shadows were a little less than optimal, but overall, the negs are
printable.

i was searching for the same *error* in my sheets. just not too time ago
I did the same push with my acros in 120 format. Very nice negs with
less time... in id-11.
Negs was little contrasty but not too much.
ASAP i will find, ASAP i will let you know ok?

sixty-five regards!