Foxconn, Apple's factory of death

Old June 3rd 10, 12:38 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Mike Russell[_3_]

Default Foxconn, Apple's factory of death

On Wed, 2 Jun 2010 07:09:27 -0700, C J Campbell wrote:

Rich has severe mental issues and he probably should be in therapy.
Perhaps it is time for a group intervention of some kind.

Why not make fun of some other disease than mental illness, just for a
change?

Retard :-)
--
Mike Russell - http://www.curvemeister.com
Old June 3rd 10, 12:41 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Mike Russell[_3_]

On Wed, 2 Jun 2010 07:41:41 -0700, Savageduck wrote:

You, however threw in your remark and url stating, "It's part of the
definition of IQ." If ever there was a snare it was that patently
thoughtless and incorrect remark. That raised the question for me, that
you had not actually read your own material.

yawn - carry on gentlemen.
--
Mike Russell - http://www.curvemeister.com
Old June 3rd 10, 12:46 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Tony Cooper

On Wed, 02 Jun 2010 19:00:11 -0400, "J. Clarke"
wrote:

On 6/2/2010 5:32 PM, John McWilliams wrote:
Allen wrote:
Peter wrote:
"Allen" wrote in message
Savageduck wrote:
snip
Given that you are not going to find 72% of any test population
scoring below 95.

One exception: the population of my killfile for this group.

I have yet to meet a member of Mensa who had any intelligence.

I've known many people (including myself) who qualified for Mensa, but
only one who was actually a member. She proves your statement.

Now, now, we who exceed the so-called Mensa standard by a hundred points
or more ("Uber-Mensaists") are never to mention our IQ's to anyone but
therapists and lawyers, or perhaps priests if they fall under
confidentiality laws.

One needs 132 or better to qualify for Mensa, the highest IQ ever
recorded was 230, so if you think you beat the Mensa standard by more
than 100 points you should _not_ mention your IQ to therapists lest they
decide you're delusional and have you locked up.

Oh, dear. Another one sailing over the head of J. Clarke. "Skid
marks", as my daughter would say.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
Old June 3rd 10, 12:54 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Tony Cooper

On Wed, 2 Jun 2010 16:38:30 -0700, Mike Russell
wrote:

On Wed, 2 Jun 2010 07:09:27 -0700, C J Campbell wrote:

Rich has severe mental issues and he probably should be in therapy.
Perhaps it is time for a group intervention of some kind.

Why not make fun of some other disease than mental illness, just for a
change?

I don't get the impression that anyone is making fun of mental
disease. They are making fun of RichA. He is the Vovoid of this
group.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
Old June 3rd 10, 12:58 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
George Kerby

Allen wrote:
Peter wrote:
"Allen" wrote in message
Savageduck wrote:
[...]

He wears his underwear on his head?!?

Old June 3rd 10, 01:13 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
David J. Littleboy

wrote:

On Wed, 2 Jun 2010 07:09:27 -0700, C J Campbell wrote:

Rich has severe mental issues and he probably should be in therapy.
Perhaps it is time for a group intervention of some kind.

Why not make fun of some other disease than mental illness, just for a
change?

I don't get the impression that anyone is making fun of mental
disease. They are making fun of RichA. He is the Vovoid of this
group.

We could move on to making fun of Mike. For example, we could point out that
it's far more harmful to accuse people of real mental illness than it is to
point out with jokes that the person in question is being a bit overmuch and
needs to clean up their act.

--
David J. Littleboy
Tokyo, Japan

Old June 3rd 10, 03:40 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Tony Cooper

wrote:

On Wed, 2 Jun 2010 07:09:27 -0700, C J Campbell wrote:

Rich has severe mental issues and he probably should be in therapy.
Perhaps it is time for a group intervention of some kind.

Why not make fun of some other disease than mental illness, just for a
change?

I don't get the impression that anyone is making fun of mental
disease. They are making fun of RichA. He is the Vovoid of this
group.

We could move on to making fun of Mike. For example, we could point out that
it's far more harmful to accuse people of real mental illness than it is to
point out with jokes that the person in question is being a bit overmuch and
needs to clean up their act.

Mike provides far too much solid, beneficial advice in the area of
Photoshop to deserve to be made fun of. I don't think there is any
contributor to the Photoshop newsgroups that is more knowledgeable and
helpful than Mike.

He must be coming from someplace personal to react to comments about
mental problems. It's out-of-character for him.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
Old June 3rd 10, 02:41 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Peter[_7_]

"Allen" wrote in message
news
Peter wrote:
"Allen" wrote in message
Savageduck wrote:
snip
Given that you are not going to find 72% of any test population scoring
below 95.

One exception: the population of my killfile for this group.

I have yet to meet a member of Mensa who had any intelligence.

I've known many people (including myself) who qualified for Mensa, but
only one who was actually a member. She proves your statement.

I too qualify, but see no reason to join.

--
Peter